Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not resolved as gameID=1122576 is still affected, may load after a number of refreshes; yet gameID=1147023 loads without a problem As I said, no similar issues on S1914 & TK, yet they both use the same resources to run .. how can only 1 game be affected?

• OK, started a second game .. no crash so far And the game that did crash now doesn't Whaaat?

• I only have one CoW game going

• Doesn't anyone read posts fully? a) I can play Supremacy1914 & Thirty Kingdoms games OK - just Call of War is affected & when it crashes it crashes ALL Call of War tabs .. including this forum tab! b) The browser has been restarted a number of times; opened it this morning & it STILL crashes c) I like a tidy screen, what difference does putting quick links in the taskbar have on a game? d) works in Firefox .. but I WANT to play it in Chrome!

• Starting today, I get the following when I launch a game in Call of War: AqW4c55.jpg Only happens with Call of War, Supremacy1914 & Thirty Kingdoms are unaffected, so I doubt if chrome's trouble-shooting will affect this. I've cleared my cache and the browser has been restarted twice! I've raised a ticket [#AVI-351119] and they asked me to post here.