Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• From the testing I have done, it has in the past. The AI has been changed a lot but it is still something I use along with troops on their land. I could be wrong about its effects. Sorry for that. There are also other factors that affect your popularity to any nation that could possibly balnace or offset any actions you may take.

• Quote from DxC: “Is this a measured and confirmed fact, or a theory? ” It is confirmed from my testing. Encroaching on borders or bringing visible units units onto neutral soil or patrolling above it piss off the AI. As it would any human player. Invisible units don't affect it.

• Depends. If there are good aa defense in the stack, 13. If it is a larger stack, 13. If it is a small or single stack with no aa, can split them. More often than not I probably go with the 13 stack. Yes you do lose 3 planes damage, but spreading damage over all planes is a significant help. Lot of the decision is made by what the enemy is doing and what their stack composition is.

• Quote from DxC: “If your artillery fires at an enemy stack with artillery the enemy stack will fire back immediately. In fact, I think the enemy stack hits you before you hit it, but this needs verified. ” This is completely true, I have seen it and tested it. You can never get a sneak attack off and always get hit first. What you can do is send another single or multi unit stack into the enemy arty range to force a range attack on you. then you can send arty in and out unscathed. It's a lot of …

• There is also a place on Official Call of War Discord with alliances looking and people wanting to join

• Quote from Genghis Khanson: “It's a peaceful test map. Not a competitive game. ”

• Quote from Lord Crayfish: “This is also true advancing into it via the province to the north. Can confirm. ” I just retested it, twice. Moving north from Phondu to Jagbung, you cannot move past the province border. Moving south from Jagbung to Phondu works perfectly fine. It's a one way door.

• Quote from z00mz00m: “Does it work if you start on the border (the sticky spot between provinces)? Sometimes, going from center of province A to center of province B doesn't work, and the game re-routes the unit to go around. But if I park the unit on the A:B border, and issue a separate move order from the border, then it works. Your issue in Tibet may be more severe, I'm just checking. ” I have tested it multiple ways, regular move, attack command on a distant target and also add target. None …

• Quote from Undaunted: “652k manpower why ? ” It's a peaceful test map. Not a competitive game.

• Quote from Undaunted: “do you prefer poland ? ” Positively. It is also a difficult start but it has 5 core cities, at least giving you some sort of fighting chance with making units and economy.

• I just tested it going from north to south (into Phondu) and it works. It is only broken in the north direction.

• Quite possibly known and not a big deal but posting it. 1939 Historic map, Province Benito Juarez northern war border draws incorrectly. Either the province border or the war border is off. Thanks

• 1939 Historic World War, Tibet, Phondu province. The route directly north is broken. It is impassable, units sit there and continue to update their travel time but never go past that border. The long routes around work fine, but the direct route north is broken. A fix would be lovely. If it's already known, good. Thanks.

• Sent a report two weeks ago about a player. If staff does not close out the ticket whether resolved or not, you are stuck on that ticket and can't submit anything else. It seems intended and hard to overlook. If it's not closed out, the most direct route you have to submit issues is closed. Not a good way to do it. A lot of work went into it I am sure and things evolve. Right now it's broken. There are other more archaic ways to submit them and I'm here to do that. Please fix the current way it …

• Quote from Undaunted: “Netherlands starts to game with many resource like oil and it is not 15k , it can offer oil to germany to stay alive or japan ” Which means they can be nothing other than a puppet state. Should be last in my opinion. It's lack of core cities puts it at the bottom of playable nations. Thanks for reply.

• Interesting list, if that is how you look at it that's cool, starting power can be a bit subjective and related to many factors. I completely disagree with Netherlands, it should pretty much be last. The cities it has are NOT core cities. Only starts with one. Which means your eco is at the biggest disadvantage ever. Not to mention the only way to stay alive is if Germany, France, UK roll over for you or go inactive. Thanks for putting up your list.

• As stated above, it is a no. As soon as you declare, you have declared, the patrol timer has to tick over for it to initiate an attack round. Patrolling itself would have no bearing on surprise or not.

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from Gen. Smit: “Ok I have been in anti air service, there is no way that enemy planes flying over territory are left alone by AA. It is thus only logical to implement a (smaller) radius for AA to be active even if not directly attacked, this is somewhere between 3-5 km depending type.So flying over this (small) area should at all times result in attack by AA ” Quote from Fox-Company: “I agree with this, there should be a range where AA auto-initiates an attack of passi…

• I agree with the reasoning also just makes it a little harder to record. I just patrol for a brief minute and take a Gyazo screenshot. That way I can go back and have a record. Cheers

• Spies actually do their job at day start, the day updates with the report.