Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

Lord - - News

Thanks for pointing the low graphic mode @freezy - it unfortunately is... the full graphics is so resource hungry that it makes the game on bigger maps so slow that it's unplayable on old-ish computers. I just tested it on my better machine - these items, which I highlighted look much better. Although I don't like a shock therapy you have funded us, but after a bit of thinking I understand the rationale behind it. The new version is live for some time, but dinosaurs like me have never played it …

• #RestoreCANVAS

Lord - - Suggestions / Criticism

#RestoreCANVAS Do siura !!!

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

Lord - - News

@freezy if it was just different, I suspect not many players would complaint. However - I am not being funny mate - it is just rubbish. To give you a scale of the problem - it took me less time to make these 9 screenshots below than to write this post - so it is a very frequent problem, which has been generated by removing Canvass. Maps in the new graphics are unreadable at all - you cannot judge your own / ally / enemy troops at glance - you need to spend good few minutes zooming in and out on …

• Old graphics unavailable

Lord - - General Discussions

explain-this-shit-ickmeme-con-memegenerator-net-explain-this-shit-captain-52175712.png

• Thanks for taking time to respond to the above. I believe that there are many scenarios, which you think are "rare" / unlikely to happen, but actually are more probable than you think. Especially when there are 2 strong opponents facing a long war between them or when some players in particular team become inactive, while the frontline is far away. And just being a devil's advocate - it may lead to arguments if certain action was "an intent to take territory and defeat your enemy" or not... Just…

• Few points from me... Point 1 - Probably because English is not my first language, I am struggling to understand this bit: Each team is allowed only 2 gold check requests during any match. If a gold check is confirmed, then the team keeps that gold check. If the team’s gold check is not confirmed, then the team will lose that gold check. Can you please explain in other words what does it actually mean? Point 2 - I am not sure if the formula is reflecting this, what you actually want to receive..…

• The Team League July signup

Lord - - Community Events

Signing up... Team Name: Bunga Bunga Players: *Lord (leader) Error-HeaD Brendito SiLoGrPe

• Rockets Production

Lord - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hi there, Not sure if it is a known issue or something relatively new, but I have just found out yesterday and cannot see any related posts after the quick scan of the forum, so I would like to bring it to the attention of @freezy and also colleagues from Support Communities... There is a bug in the game, which allow players with High Command to produce lv 2 Rockets in provinces with Lv 1 Airbases. The only thing they need to do is to line up as many rockets as it's possible in the building queu…

• AWC - Fixtures and Standings

Lord - - Community Events Info

We are now approaching Quarter Finals phase - please see pairs along with results of last 16 round: unknown.png

• I disagree with the above... I think that an organiser has seriously underestimated the role teams will play in this competition and I hope it won't lead to another "rules roller-coaster" like in other tournaments / heart-breaking dramas a'la mexican soap operas / spreading conspiracy theories and so on... I know most of the players who are taking a part in this event - I had a pleasure to play with or against them in the past. There are 20-25 really decent and experienced warriors here. I don't…

• Pairs of the "Last 16" (to be played in February 2019): unknown.png

• Group phase is now completed. Results as follows: unknown.png

• As in Group B - Soviet Army has won the last match of the group phase, the final standings are as follows: unknown.png

• Last 6 matches of the group phase: unknown.png These will shape final orders in tables of particular groups - will add these as soon as matches are finished.

• Round 2 fixtures in more user friendly version: unknown.png

• Right - sorry for a delay with updates. Round 1 has finished as planned - 2 teams are out of the tournament - 23 are still in the game... Round 2 is underway... Current results and standings are available here

• I was approached by 2 guys, who have lost their access to this forum, but would like to play - please sign them up: 1) ukliw 2) sebcio1997a unknown.png unknown.png thanks, L.

• *Lord I accept the rules

• Round 1 fixtures in a little bit more user friendly form with agreed dates: unknown.png

• ALLIANCE WORLD CUP - RULES

Lord - - Community Events Info

Important correction to the rules have been made in September on the back of experienced issues. These are highlighted above in blue font.