Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whisper Feature

XmawdustX - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from NovaTopaz: “Have to agree with WiseOdin here. The game already provides many ways to contact someone, it doesn't need a unnecessary change to one that is already available, and actually already has the function to do so. If you know they are active, just send a chat whisper directed at them with the command /whisper, which automatically sends a whisper to them if they are indeed active. IIRC format is /whisper username(might have @ in front.) message. But besides that, I see no reason…

• Can someone tell me the purpose of a ceasefire in this game. I understand the real world implementation of a cease-fire but does it have any strategic value in this game. Thanks.

• Whisper Feature

Sir McSquiggles, I acknowledge that whispers can sometimes go unnoticed but I seem to notice whispers more often than a community message while I am in-game. I know I don't represent the rest of the COW population but I suspect most other players notice whispers in-game more often than community messages. Just my opinion. I will check to see if the /whisper command works. Injinji, I agree intercepting messages are a part of the game. The problem for me is that messages are to easily intercepted …

• Whisper Feature

I know that this game already has a PM feature but I think it needs some upgrades. I also know that the game has a message feature both in-game and under the community tab. I am not interested in using either of those for different reasons. The in-game messages can be easily intercepted, making them useless. The Community tab messages just takes to much time away from the game and the other players sometimes don't know about this feature, which means your messages go into a blackhole and you nev…

• Global Combat Syndicate Requirements - Must be at least level 30 - Must have line app - Must speak English - Must be active