Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The non-core production penalty should not be 75%. I can see 50%, but not anything more. Once you have reduced the Chance of Revolt to zero, there is nothing preventing your new province from operating at 50% efficiency at least. I can see an underground movement such as existed in France during the German occupation causing some havoc to production by sabotaging mining and farming operations. But not by 75%.

• You misunderstood. I wasn't referring to something like a river or small lake or something like that. I am referring to the north-eastern part of the Black Sea east of Sevastopol. It's a channel that leads into a wide open part of the Sea. But on the map there's a little piece of land that doesn't belong to either province to its left or to its right, and it blocks passage into that part of the Black Sea.

• Hi, Devs. Just a little note on a patch of water that is not passable, in the Black Sea, just to the east of Sevastopol. It's coloured gray, but is actually a waterway that is open to ships in real life, but is cut-off in the game.

• A "Stop" Button

Enlightened2 - - Suggestions / Criticism

We could use a "Stop" button which would cancel all orders like marching or firing. There are times when you see an enemy unit heading toward one of your units who is heading right into the enemy. I want my unit to stop and wait for the enemy to approach him so that my artillery behind my unit can catch up and join the fight. If I click on my infantry to move back the other way, he'll cross over the artillery and end behind my artillery instead of in front of it where he can fight the enemy. A "…

• Good for you! I see the "Suggestion" folder is here, and I'm going to use it.

• Another benefit to demolishing is that the factory or other building you just acquired in a new province might be useless to you if it is in the wrong location. If you're playing Russia, for example, you have the edge of the map on one side, and any factories you might win in eastern Turkey or Arabia would be useless to you if the bulk of your fighting is in eastern or central Europe. Why build a new unit way the heck in eastern Turkey only to waste several days to march it into battle against G…

• If that's the case, then what's the point of a "Suggestions" folder? Are we just writing suggestions for ourselves? Don't the Devs look at the threads in this Suggestions folder?

• Trains

Yeah, infrastructure kind of incorporates a railroad as an "all inclusive" type deal. Infrastructure gives you all the benefits of a railroad (increased resources and faster movement speed) all built right in. Still, it would be fun to have the railroad separated. It's fun building a rail system.

• That's fine. But I wasn't asking you. I was asking the Devs.

• Could you allow the demolition of buildings? Sometimes we take over a province that has a factory, but we don't need another factory. It would be nice to demolish it and reclaim some resources.

• Like I said, sometimes you don't have enough cash to overshoot on multiple purchases. Little things that save a key stroke or two, or that save 5 or 10 seconds may be small, but they make things smoother. Developers are always putting in effort to save even a single key stroke at times. It's all worth it.

• Hey, guys. Just a little suggestion that would make buying from the market much faster. Say you want to build something and you need 3,000 iron. You have 1,643 iron in stock. So you go to the market to buy iron and you sit there a moment to make a calculation in your head... 3,000 minus 1,643 equals 1,357. OK. So you enter 1,357 in the text box and you buy that amount. If you have to run these calculations for one purchase, that's ok. But if you are building a building and a unit, and have to do…

• What about adding the ability to use food to boost population? Boosting population would then boost the amounts of money and manpower that the province produces. For example: Spending 2,000 food would boost the pop of a province by 10%, and would thus boost the province's money and manpower by 10%.

• How about one for notifications. When we are notified that someone has commented on our thread, and we click on the thread and read the guy's comments, the notification should be removed from the list of notifications instead of remaining up there after we have clicked on its link.

• Further on this... My buy trades are not being recorded in the My Trades log, only my sells are listed.

• Just wanted to let you know of a possible bug, namely a dead unit that remains on the map with zero strength, zero morale, and just a light-gray icon, almost like a ghost (fitting). I'm playing Britain, and after successfully taking Dublin, all my units survived and are able to receive new commands. There is just this one guy that is stuck in the province's city with zero morale, and when I open up his icon, there is no unit inside the box for me to click on. He won't take orders and won't go aw…

• Found another bug in wheat trading. This one is in the "My Trades" tab which shows our trading history. In wheat, I make two sells and one buy. All three filled correctly. But in the "My Trades" tab, they all appeared as "Sold", even the one that was a "Buy".

• Wheat trade error

Enlightened2 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hey, devs. Just wanted to report a little market trading glitch. I just bought some wheat which didn't fill at the lowest available price. There was sale ticket offering ~ 5,000 wheat for 5.5. Below that was another sale ticket offering ~ 3,000 wheat for 6.3. I accepted the second ticket offering 3,000 for 6.3. Normally, the system is supposed to fill my purchase at the lowest available price, which was 5.5 in this case, and it is supposed to deduct 3,000 from the 5,000 amount in the lower price…

• Hey, developers. Great game here. Having lots of fun with it. Just a little suggestion here on unit menus. After we have issued an order to a unit to move or attack, its menu should indicate that order on its panel, with a circle or something around the appropriate action. As it is now, after issuing an order all we see is a dashed line on the map which shows how far our unit will move. But it doesn't show what the unit has been told to do once it gets there. I know the unit already realizes wha…

• Display icons

That would work. Or even smack in the middle of the province.