Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nevertheless, this is a historical fact, 18 well-equipped and trained divisions were redeployed near Moscow in autumn 41 and played a decisive role in saving the capital. There is a legend in favor of a religious background that during the days of the German offensive against Moscow, Stalin allegedly ordered to raise the plane with the icon of the Virgin Mary over the defensive positions. According to the legend, it was the image of the Mother of God that allowed us to change the course of event…

• Quote from Diabolical: “but the winter conditions gave the Soviets just enough of an edge to survive long enough for the factories in the east to successfully bring about a massive number of tanks to the front. ” amendment the factories were evacuated as the German forces advanced, i.e. in summer and autumn. The winter in 1941 was early, the first frosts were in October. And they only helped the Germans to attack in off-road conditions. The really severe frosts, which incidentally plagued not on…

• the point is not even to restore historical justice (or injustice), but so that the players have the opportunity to model any situation interesting to them. Even absolutely fantastic. This is definitely add interest, if everyone can sharpen the game "by itself". Maybe the community by trial and error will be able to find new interesting formats that developers can even borrow and make "permanent". Or practice, without waiting for months, until the necessary number of units is built. You can make…

• This does not mean "bad balance". This is an excuse to get more. Moreover, this fact fully corresponds to reality. Where is the oil, there are wars ... Yes, I usually manage by submarines they are enough to solve my problems.

• Of course I did. And I think that this fits into the framework of "conventions" for this game. Moreover, it covers a period slightly larger than the WWII. Only the infantry is described here 1950-52 years. With a little stretch, it would be possible to introduce oil platforms, it would add a game of strategic moves and decisions. More than that, the oil in the game in the late stages is very scarce

• Send 60 land units without a cover can only afford a foolish person. However, without your bombers they would still break through, so even in this example the fleet turned out to be secondary usually for these purposes there is enough "wolf pack" of submarines. And building a fleet to catch them, it turns out too expensive and almost meaningless As for oil rigs, it's better to give a link to Wikipedia. Oil platforms already existed then. If the game has nuclear missiles, nuclear battleships, the…

• This change will have little impact on the balance, but will significantly increase the role of the fleet in the game. It's nothing more offensive, than a neighbor, who pumps oil with impunity in neutral waters)) Finally, instead of useless oceans, which nobody needs and who are not controlled by anyone, there will be "hot spots" for serious sea battles. I like the idea

• A Non Gold Discussion

ronon - - General Discussions

Quote from miech: “@ronon_ehh, 'we'?' You royalty mate?:) Quote from ronon_: “.... Of course, I did it not alone, we were 5-6 people + a few sympathizers... ” ” But in general, of course yes)) The same applies to Mr. MontanaBB. 8 million is not for me alone. On the game. In which my coalition and allies won. Total 5-6 people.But I think that he spent most of this amount on us, judging by the duration and intensity of the battles. Before that he alone destroyed more 20 players. Do you think it is…

• A Non Gold Discussion

I'm not going to prove anything to anyone It's impossible, I have not receipts. But it is enough for me that I know this myself. And it was incredibly difficult. When he was online, it was impossible to fight. Of course, I did it not alone, we were 5-6 people + a few sympathizers who helped with resources, but did not fight. Not everyone survived to victory. Until he collided with us, he unified the coalition behind the coalition alone and eventually captured almost all of Eurasia from Japan and…

• A Non Gold Discussion

This is an approximate figure. The player himself admitted to spending about 2,000,000 gold, and later his "costs per day" were multiplied by the time of the game. It was a very difficult, long and fierce war))

• A Non Gold Discussion

This is a good excuse to make friends I happened to win against a player who spent 8000000 gold