Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "Elite" militia?

Jonhydude - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from wildL SPQR: “Militia has always been marginally lower than infantry, almost as good when on the defensive. Whether they would engage or not is something that a player chooses regardless of historic events? and militia are quite poor at attacking. This is not something new. There are different things that come into play for instance the speed which is very slow for militia - they are very easily flanked. Yes they have good stats on forests which is the primary reason some people like t…

• No, even in the 22 player europe maps food is so much scarcer because of all your provinces eating it all up. At least with oil only dockyards consume it (and dockyards give resource bonuses)

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from DxC: “Base manpower rate is population * 0.0003 and is not dependent on morale. The only way to increase the rate is with active barracks, but don't be hasty building a lot of barracks and disable them as soon as you don't need them. Normally, MP shortage is only an issue in the first few days of the game. Research LT as soon as possible and build them instead of INF. INF cost a lot of MP to build and maintain. ” But you should always have the ability to build …

• Don't build too many barracks, or you will lose a lot of food.

• Where did my gold go?

Jonhydude - - Questions and Answers

Your gold is tied to your account, not your games.

• Don't build nukes, they're such a waste of time and resources. I guess your tactic of using naval bombers to stop them from reinforcing their Middle Eastern territories or invading you is your best option currently until you can build your infrastructure up to have all the food.

• Non War Land Grab

There is a small chance of province rebelling at the start of each day, and a garrison can suppress rebellions.

• Just a few things. Armoured cars and artillery are pretty much useless, so don't make more of them (unless you want to deathball artillery which can work). Because you have access to light tank lvl 2, I assume you can get medium tanks. Build medium tanks because they are an incredibly strong unit. To fix your food problem get level 3 infrastructure in all food provinces and then upgrade factories in those provinces. Anti air cancels your opponents planes. Anti tank guns defend front line provinc…

• Natural Damage

This is a bad idea, you never have random effects be deciding factors in strategy games.

• Free Teams

Enter 0 teams

• Screenshot Contest! (closed)

Jonhydude - - News

Quote from frtzh2.0: “#Attac with Rockets ” Please use the screenshot button instead of taking a picture of your computer with your phone.

Jonhydude - - News

Quote from Jacey521: “Made this mistake when I was new, built a line of 40 submarines that did nothing when 200 units just waltzed by... forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2cdaf04215715cd60c19c2d5e ” Does this mean you need premium to make your units actually work?

• tech improvements

I think militia would be used as an actual unit if they didn't require militia research but instead were upgraded from researching infantry techs.

Jonhydude - - News

m58PcxJ.png The Great Empire of Romania stretches from the newly conquered coasts of the UK to Ukraine and everything in between.

• fighter vs fighter

In this game there is a mechanic called State based damage efficiency. This reduces damage output if a unit is either wounded/lower morale or if they are stacked with too many other units of the same type (they get in the way of one another). This means that your 18 fighters were not as efficient as his 12 fighters and why you lost the fight.

• Quote from StrangeTalent: “If that were to happen, Cruisers and BB would never be used :X ” Really? You think that the small increase against land units will make the other naval units that completely wreck destroyers obsolete?

• Quote from Tygus: “ I believe that you also start with AA guns in the beginning. Use those too. ” AA guns are very slow, so I wouldn't be lugging them around with me in an invasion when airplanes don't exist yet.

• So a level 3 artillery has 0.3 attack strength against ships, but a level 4-5 artillery has 0.2 attack against ships. Is this just a UI typo?

• They have a really low damage stat and are not that much faster than light tanks or motorized infantry. They do have a much larger LoS than other units but isn't good enough to actually make it worth researching beyond the first tech.