Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So many strategies to use with artillery. You can use 3 stacks to attack in 15 minute intervals behind enemy lines so you hit 3+ times per hour. You can snipe (shoot and scoot). Minimizing casualties is especially important when facing multiple enemies. Artillery shreds infantry. Just keep some mixed units (armor, AT, inf) in front of them to absorb any attack and save your arty. When encountering enemy with planes, stack AA with them. Artillery is my fave unit to play aside from my tacs/ints.

• I notice that my 'enemies destroyed' info always resets to zero. What is the purpose of that if the program doesnt keep it up to date and accurate? In addition to that, why not gain a bonus for those units that exceed a certain kill total to demonstrate their elite experience.

• Epic new historical world map!

ScareCrow - - News

Oil is the biggest problem in the game. I have level 5 IC, lev 3 infr in 100% morale oil province with lev 2 naval base and i am getting 2k oil production?! My other oil provinces are sucky also. None ever on the market and spies show everyone is very low.

• Building your Stats

ScareCrow - - Questions and Answers

Some people just dont appreciate other ways of looking at the game. They only care about the trees, not the forest.

• YEEEAH, UPDATE!

ScareCrow - - News

How nice, it appears they even changed some resource production in some nations in middle of the game after expending multiple resources developing and upgrading IC and infrastructure.

• Call of war 2016

ScareCrow - - General Discussions

I would like to see conquering nations gain the research done by the conquered nation. I would also like to see provinces of nations which border our home nation have a 50% production value rather than the 25% for all. Also would like to see artillery do more damage on ships offshore. How about a radar station that can see through the fog a certain distance?

• @MontanaBB, thats basically politics in general and the distance from capital wouldnt necessarily apply in a 21st century superpower nation with the existing infrastructure knowing that one would be able to fly coast to coast in very little time. In backwards , or, 3rd world countries that do exist today with political instability it certainly does apply. So many nation states on the verge of failure or attemped coups. Look at Turkey, they have Kurds in the east and a leader seeking a secularist…

• I know it says distance in time when checking morale of provinces but, if you zoom in to a certain point, take a ruler and measure the distances from point to point, not province to province because the centers are differently spaced and shaped, you will see that the distance from capital from point to point is the same. If you are in the islands you most likely wont have airports connecting all your provinces to to capital so 'as the crow flies' in distance rather than time is what applies. Oth…

• The distance to capital is measured geographically, in real distance by whether it be by air or ground, it does not consider travel time. The reason is because the people who live closest to the capital will have a stronger loyalty to the government than the people who live in outlying areas because they are usually recently acquired territories, are nearby potential enemies, and are exposed to migration patterns of other ethnic groups of people whos loyalties lie with their nation of departure.…

• Is there a list of the games with the winners of those games anywhere?

• World War II #1

ScareCrow - - Roleplaying Threads

Where is Japan? And China? And Phillipines? And Canada, Australia, New Zealand, North Africa?

• Coffee

ScareCrow - - Find Co-players

I live without just about anything BUT coffee.

• Happens to me alot. I usually clear out my cache and reboot and its fine for a week.

• I didnt read all these suggestions so i apologize if these have already been brought up. 1) I think troops/units need an addtional tier of ranking. If i have an infantry unit that has racked up 5 kills then it should certainly be more capable than one which just came out of the barracks from training. So i would like to see them come out as recruits with whatever upgrade bonus applies. When they survive a battle with at least one kill they are no longer a recruit, they become a veteran noted wit…

• I just submitted my 2nd ticket for this issue and it is still not fixed.

• I have same problem. Doesnt work in any airfield. Submitted a ticket, they said it was fixed. It is not.

• Same problem. Once bunch of other people post this problem you will fix it. Not submitting a ticket they never get handled properly.