Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from freezy: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Anti-air units are so ridiculously powerful this must be a bug or something, for example here is 1 heavy tank + 1 anti air vs 1 SP anti air and SP anti air is attacking side: (Every unit had full HP) This is the damage heavy tank group took: hizliresim.com/xKjU9g While this is the damage SP anti air took: hizliresim.com/JHEjHE While in reality SP anti air is both extremely cheap and easy to produce unit compared to heavy tanks and a heavy tank should…

• Anti-air units are so ridiculously powerful this must be a bug or something, for example here is 1 heavy tank + 1 anti air vs 1 SP anti air and SP anti air is attacking side: (Every unit had full HP) This is the damage heavy tank group took: hizliresim.com/xKjU9g While this is the damage SP anti air took: hizliresim.com/JHEjHE While in reality SP anti air is both extremely cheap and easy to produce unit compared to heavy tanks and a heavy tank should easily destory them especially while defendin…

• If they have move order fire command works but if they have attack order on a province i don't think fire control works. They will keep bombing that province no matter what, that makes no sense it should be fixed asap. But it is mostly your fault leaving them like that and going offline. You should watch enemy fleets and leave your fleets on safe routes, if you don't have high command they don't even fire back when they are moving so you have to leave them stationary. In my last match i sank at …

• In this game taking off or climbing times isn't being calculated, planes suddenly reach operation altitude so when you bombed them they answer in one sec if they didn't get destroyed completely. It is same for bombers attacking should take more time due climbing than returning to base but both takes same time. Only i doubt fighters refuel after auto attacking, if they don't it should be fixed. But it can cause a glitch, you can send one plane to put them refuel stage then real bomber wings to da…

• Turkeys are being couped up

Ggoddkkiller - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Sadly i can't read in Spanish but it says something different than those it isn't correct: aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/tur…-day-160214091007489.html theguardian.com/world/2016/feb…or-attack-on-border-posts If you check Guardian's other articles you can see they criticize Erdogan government pretty harsh, i can't say they are wrong. Erdogan government is incapable and made very wrong choises. But this isn't one of them after US urged YPG not to take…

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “So you think everyone in Turkey have long beards and hate of humanity? ” No. I never said that. Learn to read. I only said that many people supproted Erdogan and protested against the coup.Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “And where is the article about that? ” I have it, but it is in Spanish (I'm from Spain). Btw, just reread the article. Apparently it wasn't airstrikes, it was artillery. elmundo.es/internacional/2016/…8d0ae2704e336c8b4622.html ” Sadly …

Quote from zombwahead: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Quote from zombwahead: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Erdogan ordered many things, maybe he ordered that too i can believe that. He is the worst prime minister by far, it is proved he stole from government and still he could keep that chair with many crimes. If you want Erdogan away from that chair and go to trial, you have my absolute support. But if you think it was justified bombing a civillian bus mate you are loosing your humanity.. ” He is the …

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Mate Turkey attacked Ypg forces tried to take Azaz against Rebels there were never attacks on other locations where actualy Ypg fights against Isis. And there are aligned organisations, which decent organisation would want to align a terrorist organisation? ” Turkey airstriked YPG villages and towns. ” And where is the article about that? Turkey only attacked advancing Ypg forces for few days to stop them capturing Azaz and after that no attack h…

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Yes, now Erdogan have support people hate army but he is losing his moderate islam core and getting more and more radical. I think any attempt on changing system of government will cause civil war, this isn't Iran, Turkey never had radical islam core. People won't sit and watch Turkey turning something like Iran... ” Well, the people were out on the streets protesting against the coup and supporting Erdogan. ” So you think everyone in Turkey have…

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “But if you think it was justified bombing a civillian bus mate you are loosing your humanity.. ” That's PKK. He was bombing the YPG that attack ISIS. ” Mate Turkey attacked Ypg forces tried to take Azaz against Rebels there were never attacks on other locations where actualy Ypg fights against Isis. And there are aligned organisations, which decent organisation would want to align a terrorist organisation?

Quote from zombwahead: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Erdogan ordered many things, maybe he ordered that too i can believe that. He is the worst prime minister by far, it is proved he stole from government and still he could keep that chair with many crimes. If you want Erdogan away from that chair and go to trial, you have my absolute support. But if you think it was justified bombing a civillian bus mate you are loosing your humanity.. ” He is the president.... Its crazy right? Prime Minster is th…

Quote from Pablo22510: “I believe that Erdogan ordered the Turkish air forced to carry out a series of air strikes on Kurdish forces. ” Erdogan ordered many things, maybe he ordered that too i can believe that. He is the worst prime minister by far, it is proved he stole from government and still he could keep that chair with many crimes. If you want Erdogan away from that chair and go to trial, you have my absolute support. But if you think it was justified bombing a civillian bus mate you are …

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “You should read this article about the issue, right now YPG stopped attacking Azaz and focused on their war against Isis and we aren't attacking Ypg forces at all. Syria such a mass, Russia attacks rebels, Assad attacks rebels, Ypg attacks rebels what about Isis? We had to do that so there won't be territory wars too close to our borders. Azaz is only 5 km away from Turkish borders, we never attacked Ypg in eastern provinces where they actually f…

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Im from Turkey and there are some misunderstanding or purposely misdirection. Turkey never did a single genocide against Kurdish people. In fact it is opposite, Saddam did genocide against them with chemical weapons after that we opened our gates for refugees and around 1 million people came for shelter in 1988. After 4 years some of them went back but most of them stayed and saldy some of them joined the war against the country which helped them…

Im from Turkey and there are some misunderstanding or purposely misdirection. Turkey never did a single genocide against Kurdish people. In fact it is opposite, Saddam did genocide against them with chemical weapons after that we opened our gates for refugees and around 1 million people came for shelter in 1988. After 4 years some of them went back but most of them stayed and saldy some of them joined the war against the country which helped them. If you check terrorist attacks in Turkey's histo…

• Then call them newbies it doesn't matter. There should be a rating system so everybody can have more fun, im a newbie too but i crashed everyone i met so far, i don't know because i have 1000 hours hoi3 experience or something else. But seriously some people plays worse than AI, i think they would be happier if they were in noob server..

• Quote from Restrisiko: “Of course, with the implementation of the coalitions a customized system to end the maps has been forgotten - should be done, that's also my opinion - and not only that. So most important, for my opinion , they should introduce a limit for coalition members, and consistent with this a way to end the map, matter if as a coalition or as solo players. As example (and I would enable in no case more players) [and yes, that's just my own opinion ]: 10 player map - maximum coali…

• NavB Buff

Ggoddkkiller - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Ehm, wow. Talk about a twisting of history. Like a tank, there is more than one way to kill a ship. Damaging it so badly it can only sail in one direction, or forcing it to cower in fjords, is as good as sinking it. ” In reality you are right but how can we add this to game? Naval bombers will sometimes one shot battleships by luck? That would be really annoying i think.

• Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “... If you are missing 600 points then 3 of your friends will give you 30 capitals, 3 each day for 10 days? Is this your solution? You must be joking.. ” Have you overlooked that CoW is a strategy game? Somewhere must be an upper limit for coalitions; to "win" a map - and until the introduction of a "cuddly mode" there is only this "normal mode" with 3 members. So you should think even at the beginning of a coalition of the possibilities to end t…

• NavB Buff

Ggoddkkiller - - Suggestions / Criticism

There are some wrong informantion, bi-planes didn't sunk Bismarck. That's right 15 Swordfish launched torpedo attack on her and they managed two hits, one torpedo hit port side caused minor flooding. Second one hit port rudder with extreme luck and made it jammed, Bismarck was unmanoeuvrable after that. So Brit navy started to attack from vulnerable angles where Bismarck can't fire back. They fired thousands of main shells 400mm, 350mm etc. They scored hundreds of hits and several more torpedos …