Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Something I noticed in game 1583005. The artillery range circles seem to only show up if a unit is on land, and never show up when a unit is in convoy mode. That makes sense while the unit is either on land or at sea, but when you have a move order the new position of the unit at the end of movement should have the circle draw event re evaulated for whether or not the unit is going to be on land or going to be at sea. It doesn't make sense to show the range of the artillery if it is going to be …

• So I noticed while selling on the stock market in game that I am unable to sell at prices above 60 Money/Unit (Selling small amounts of raw materials). I was wondering if there is a reason for this cap and if it will eventually be increased. I have already been selling at this price. It seems I will need to stop selling on the stock market because of the inability to increase price further. Right now my only option is to do an auction through the Newspaper and personal trades, although this elim…

• Thankyou!

• I was wondering about how damage is shared between units. I had 2 tactical bombers attacking 3 infantry, and it said the bombers had 52% HP/morale, but after attacking 1 bomber was shot down, and now the other has 88% HP. If I understand corrrectly the bombers must have had different HP at the start of the attack and the 52% was an average. Is there a way to see the HP for individual units inside a unit group so as to not use low HP units in battles? Another question is about infrastructure, and…