Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't Queue Research

mfncff - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yes, HC should have research queue. Another problem with queuing is that spy costs default. Spy costs should be consistent to the rest of the game design and be a logistic rate instead of a lump sum at day change to avoid queuing purchase conflicts. If someone is expected to pay money for a premium account than at least the interface should be seamlessly user friendly with the premium features. I think premium accounts should have double speed production and research and microtransactions should…

• I think the single best design change would be getting rid of pathlines and allow units free ranged movement by x and y coordinates. There are many different paths supremacy could take to becoming a more unique and better wargame. Sadly, I think innovative design has run against a brick wall. >dudes, I got it! supply crates that like raise the units to level x and stuff! the idiots will make us millionares. It's literally like playing pokemon go in ww2. I think that the more realistic and brutal…

• I for one was relieved to see that they reduced the millions of starting resources on that map. It made the game very lame where you could just continuously build up everything to maximum level without ever running out of resources (very historic!).

• One step forward!

mfncff - - News

Fixing poor design is a monumental achievement? I would have been happier if South West Africa didn't have 5 double resource provinces. Save your celebratory themed post until all your poor design flaws have been handled, current bugs fixed, and stats rebalanced. I don't doubt that CoW is grossing more than the other Supremacy variants combined by now and yet real innovative development here has halted for over 6 months.

• Loving the Forum Design

mfncff - - General Discussions

Would be nice if the forum and game accounts would be the same so that you could easily see where another player is from and such. Also, I don't particularly like all of the forum extras such as conversations, wall board, etc. Simpler would be better in my opinion.

• Poll: Patton or Montgomery?

A real corker...

• Alliance Member Alerts

Perhaps, a whiteboard with simple draw commands cascaded with the coalition message channel. There definitely needs to be a notification for general coalition messages though. Communication is hard enough with the quality of people that MMOs attract. ;]

• Tutorial

mfncff - - Beta Feedback & Issues

This thread is for commentary and criticism on the FP tutorial. -The economic advisor should direct new players to build infrastructure in all resource provinces after completing barracks within the cities. -New players should not receive medium tank units.

• Great! They're modifying the statistics hopefully. I hope they nerf light tanks and tactical bomber values and buff infantry.

• New Split Command

mfncff - - Bug Reports and Issues

I could see using a mouse with some side buttons for automated design work but cannot see how they assist with gaming. Maybe people don't use keyboards any more or something. I have 105 keys to your 15 mouse buttons, come at me. ;p

• I'm sure a game operator would be forgiving if you made a game issue report from the support link at the bottom of the main page. With your round ID included and details of what occurred. The gold buttons should have a toggle so that they can't be hit accidentally. Would be especially helpful to shut off gold use for certain moderated rounds.

• New Split Command

Not to be insulting but these mouses are retarded. Hardware and software should be minimalistic (keep it simple stupid) and functional. Having 15 buttons on a pointer device or unit movement window is poor design. ;]

• Tanks

mfncff - - Off Topic

Yes, looks like armypubs is down right now. Here is another link: globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/ You can search for armor on that page to get all the Tank FMs.

• Frontline Pioneer

They literally uploaded the graphics changes to FP rounds on Tuesday. Without much time to actually test we still reported the host of glitches. Developers ignored us and the glitchy patch was uploaded to standard rounds today (Wednesday, a day after release to beta). There is a communication disconnect and the company should monitor their beta-test subjects in order to not crash the engine every week when they pull an update. 'Measure twice and cut once' so to speak.

• Tanks

mfncff - - Off Topic

Here is a list of US Army armor field manuals: armypubs.army.mil/doctrine/17_Series_Collection_1.html

• New Split Command

What is up with changing unit commands over and over. Choose a format and stick with it Devs! Noone was complaining that there wasn't a "choose 1 unit of this type" button in our menu. It is clutter and causes glitches (I've noticed it jumps back to unit total when I attempt using the slider, can work around by making slow corrections) due too to much resources within a single application window.

• Frontline Pioneer

Join FP. Report that the unit graphics are glitched in beta-testing. Get ignored and the standard rounds are patched with glitches the very next day... Wew lads.

• Are armoured cars useful?

I think armored cars should be renamed reconnaissance regiment. They should offer even greater line of sight and be just as fast as motorised infantry. Consider them a mix of armored cars and motorised/motorcycle infantry. They should have 150% the soft attack of infantry and basically be used as recon. 25% penalty in mountains and cities as they are half soft themselves.

• Historical Pacific Map

Although, I feel 1941-42 would be a better 'historical' period to start the round in. They should develop this idea!

• Peace period bug?

Yes, that sounds like bugginess due to the 'enemy' player having already routed onto your province before you joined the game. Needs to be fixed. An AI peace period or (major AI nation peace period) would be an easier fix and keep this from happening. Also, retardedly long peace periods need to be indicated in game details so that I don't join these nonsense rounds inadvertently!