Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 172.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Poo Poo! I missed the vote!

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “Quote from Bluephantom956: “Again this appears to be overpriced, but given the conditions that are onset late in the game, people have more resources to spend than they know what to do with ” bruh, a nuclear bomb is like 2 times cheaper than your damn airborne troops ” I would like you to take a note lmao... Quote from Bluephantom956: “As I have before mentioned, none of these values are remotely accurate, just numbers thrown out there to show the potential for…

• Random Bans

Bluephantom956 - - Bug Reports and Issues

The ban was resolved for the time being...apparently it was a glitch in the system that banned me.

• Alright, this idea has made a comeback on the Call of War Forum already, so I would like to kind of develop a potential way it can be integrated into the game in a balanced method, so here we go... Military Transport Plane Over the years of World War 2, every nation used Airborne units in some manner, whether it was the USA's 101th Airborne, or Britain's 1st Airborne, Germany's 1st Airborne, and so on. All of these units made some contribution to the war, despite the drawbacks that came with the…

• True. Let us away from the dead thread we have resurrected

• Random Bans

Bluephantom956 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Today I attempted to log into my account, "PhantomNiqht" and I received an "Invalid Username or Password" error. I retyped my password about 20 times, and even tried to log into other Bytro games, receiving the same error. It was at that point that I checked my emails to find nothing! I have nothing from Bytro in there besides the normal notification you get for new messages in your inbox. Resolving that there was no ban message in my inboxes (even checked the spam box) I attempted to log in aga…

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “being costly doesn't mean that people wont spam them, for example, the planes in COW are costly to mass produce, but people still mass produce them, because their quality, once people start to steamroll in one map, ” As I have said on other occasions, airborne infantry were elite specialized units, and while they had certain advantages (like the ability to be dropped behind enemy lines), they also had certain disadvantages too (no real ar…

• Airborne Units in CoW

Bluephantom956 - - General Discussions

Even if the whole thing is overpowered, there is an easy fix: make the feature cost resources. I agree that it is stupid for someone to spam airborne, so make it a highly specialized unit which is expensive to use the way it is meant to. If you make it a little costly people are not going to spam them. People will see and know the value in them, but they will not use them with wanton. I am all for it, and balancing them can't be too much of an issue.

• Yes! This is what is missing from Call of War! The ability to drop units on the enemy, and soften the front for the deployment of the regulars! Even if its resource-expensive to drop units, people will probably be using it anyways, because the benefit of that drop outweighs the risks and the costs! Even if there are 2 different types of research, unarmored transport, and armored transport, that must be done in order to unlock the aerial deployment, I am 100% in! It would benefit players in norma…

• Yes! This is what is missing from Call of War! The ability to drop units on the enemy, and soften the front for the deployment of the regulars! Even if its resource-expensive to drop units, people will probably be using it anyways, because the benefit of that drop outweighs the risks and the costs! Even if there are 2 different types of research, unarmored transport, and armored transport, that must be done in order to unlock the aerial deployment, I am 100% in! It would benefit players in norma…

• @Not A Communist Hey, I got your message. I would gladly join, however I have recently been pressed for time, and would likely end up more inactive than I was in the New Millennium RP. As such, I wish you all the luck you need in running this Roleplay. I will be unable to join this Roleplay as a Major, but I CAN join as a AI Nation if you can get a Game Operator to add me. I can be the poor soul to play as Bulgaria, or something else like that.

• The Ashes New

Bluephantom956 - - Roleplaying Threads

Hey @ty0303, I saw you on my The Ashes RP thread earlier, and I would like to share my thoughts on this thread. I am not against you recreating the role play, but there are some things that I have found a little irritating... First off, you did a copy-paste of my post, because everything I typed is there. I don't think you know what the surprise at the very end of the Roleplay is, because I never announced what it was. Second off, you gave no mention to the RPU or me for the original Roleplay. I…

• Unfortunately, we will not be running The Ashes Reborn on the Speed Map. That was an error on map generation. We will be playing on the classic. I am sorry.

• @ty0303 @rexlex I apologize for the inconvenience my delays at replying have caused.

• You're in! Alright! That is a wrap!

• Alright! wish you luck in your alliance

• I do believe this Roleplay has ended. I can link you to the next Roleplay by the same RP Developers

• We are going to start soon. Both are Accepted! Welcome to the club @Valareos @TheMajeto!

• I completely agree with this. They should publish a Stats Table, including the starting resources for each country, its starting military, and then whether or not it is playable (So they do it with the AI Countries too). If these resources are made and placed in a table, it will decrease the spammy matches

• I will you be sending you a private message