Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 103.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Annnnnd, Nevermind: it just came in. Of course, as soon as I post, it comes in, lol.

• I just finished a 30 minute survey for "Say so for Good - Platinum". I went through the whole thing, and was promised an award of 8,320 gold. It has been 15 minutes, and I have been awarded no gold. How can I fix that?

• Quote from GreatbigHippo: “When you say this... Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from James Hylton: “Research time: 24 hours at level 1, plus 6 hours per level. ” You mean 24+6n when n=level? ” You create this...Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “R.I.P @James Hylton ” R.I.P. James Hylton. ” Quote from Caesar: “Good suggestion. ” "I LIIIIIIIIVE!!!!" I have returned from my wilderness exile! Also, I will remember that formula in the future!

• Quote from Carl Wilson: “I voted Minesweepers for now. Don't we have enough deck gun ships right now? What would a "Battlecruiser" do, and how would it be different? Please inform me, the best way to learn, after all is to listen! ” The general idea is that they would sacrifice armor for speed. They would have lower defense, but would be faster to make and cheaper than Battleships. A choice between survivability and speed (which, in this game, could make a pretty big deal). Sorry for the late re…

• I would just like to announce that soon, I SHALL BE RETURNING FROM MY WILDERNESS EXILE!!! It has been TOO LONG!!!

• Quote from Bystander: “Really - its not strategy any more where someone can spend some gold , get 2x your army and crush you. Your pretty much excluding almost every f2p player from enjoying your game as it could be : a well balanced strategy game. ” The most frustrating part of that game was the fact that we had a guy who spent $50 worth of gold to instantly sabotage every single factory and infrastructure he had to try to slow him down! The next day, all 20 of them where up to level 3 and 5, a…

• I know this has been said time-and-time again, but I am even more firmly rooted in the idea of having games where you CANNOT spend Gold! The new World map just become completely bogus to me and four others all because of a Gold user: when tactics become useless against someone with deep-pockets, the game becomes nothing but depressing! I am not saying to remove gold, but give us an option in games where there is either a limit to spending gold (such as a per-day limit, or even overall play limit…

• Sounds like fun; I am ready to DIE IN GLORIOUS BATTLE!!!

• Agreed. Maybe while they're at it they can fix the fact that the blast zone follows armies from province to province after they've been hit.

• YES, YES, YES, YES!!! Need I say more?

• Hmmm, everything is tied... Well, next vote is the tie breaker then.

• #whentheheckdidthisgetstarted #letsmakethisathing

• Quote from TwistedSister: “College life should have you either passed out with friends painting various body parts onto your forehead or studying. I'm not speaking from personal experience here. I didn't really study that much ... ” LOL. Glad to see you higher-ups hanging around here. You wouldn't have happened to see my poll on naval units recently by chance, would you? And speaking of polls... What did you vote for on this one...? Anyway, need at least another 4 more votes on this one before w…

• Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from James Hylton: “I'll have to ask Jacob what he thinks of this. ” Why are you so heavily dependent on your brother? ” Do I seem that way? I'm primarily dependent on his memory, at least when it comes to history. Jacob once read a 3 volume set on the Civil War; over 2000 pages per book. He read it in two and a half weeks, and had it memorized upon finishing it. He's like that with anything that involves history, so if I have historical questions, I usually check w…

• Quote from Pablo22510: “I also propose the creation of Governments in Exile. Let me tell you how'd it work. Say Germany occupies France, and France wants to set up a government in exile in London. France requests permission to do so and England can accept or deny it. Then, once France has a government in exile, they can lead their country from there, and, in the case a province rebels and joins them, they could also rule them. Another thing worth mentioning is the creation of Resistance Units. S…

• Quote from RunRing: “Faster Frigates or Land Troops at Sea Finally an idea originated from me (I hope). I find it frustrating whenever I see how slow my flotillas relocate despite me researched my navy to the top level. If Infantry can upgraded to cars and mechs, why not Frigates? Make them tougher and/or faster. ” My brother and I made a series of threads with details of ships along these lines. Check under the Naval Unit Poll (and vote, if you haven't all ready). Granted, these don't discuss s…

• Alrighty; need 5 more people to vote here.

• This is the 21st Century: we upgraded.

• Hello fellow Forum Members! After a brief hiatus (College life: it's crazy), Jacob and I are back. After the success of some of our previous posts on possible stats for new Naval Units, my brother and I have decided to do a poll to get your opinion on what type of units we should cook-up next. Should we focus on infantry units, air units, or armor units? Or heck; would you like more Naval units or even secret units? Give us your vote, and tell us what you think! (And if you haven't voted on our …