Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just dominating the map with a buddy, soon there will be 2. Just have to make sure Cuba is nice and empty for him!

• Good day, I have noticed after the server maintenance of game 1536470 that there are several provinces that appear huge, because the boundaries are not appearing unless they are clicked on. This wasn't an issue until after maintenance and the enhanced non-core stripes were put into effect. Other players have said the same thing, and I have logged onto the game from 3 different browsers and reloaded several times. Regards, AdmiralArchon

• General Patton. I do not feel that Montgomery got the chance to prove himself like Patton did, but there are just way too many accomplishments by Patton to even consider Montgomery. It may be because of circumstance but I guess we will never truly know.

• New Units

Admiral Archon - - Suggestions / Criticism

Spy Planes: Another stealth unit would be awesome. Though scarce in WW2, they did exist. Virtually no attack or defense, but rather speed and stealth. Marines: Faster in the water while traveling with Navies. Less disembark time, but slower in land movement. Ideal for Island assaults and establishing a beached. Troop Transports/Paratroopers: These should be implemented. Paratroopers are rather realistic, not the best range but possible. And make the transports like carriers. say 4,6,8,10,12,15? …