Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deathlyrose is now the only one who I can't send it to. All others should have it.

• The game has started. Check your mail! (I could not send it to 4 people. Respond if you are one of those 4.)

• It is not running yet. (It will start tomorrow at about 5:00pm UTC-5.)

• The game will start soon!

• Quote from Gen Tarkov: “Ill take the UK or France ” Please pick one.

• This will be an alternate history roleplay. Follow the rules and be nice! Rules: 1. Post to the newspaper at least once per day. 2. No gold or HC features. (You can have HC, but you aren't allowed to use it.) 3. Have reasons behind wars and actions. (This includes wars with AI and inactive players.) 4. You can surrender. 5. No full annexations of player countries. (See rules 6 - 8.) 6. You can puppet a state you conquer. 7. If you puppet a state, they must listen to you and your demands. If this…

• USA vs. UK?

NYCSBoy13 - - Questions and Answers

Mightiest Armies: up 27 (37-10)

• USA vs. UK?

Quote from MontanaBB: “@darksoul111: By adding some 6-8 AT regiments and 7-9 arty regiments, he could be ready to go in a day or two. He may be ready now, depending on what the UK AI has, and what his tolerance for casualties is. I usually blow through standard-level AI countries with virtually no casualties. But, then again, that's what the AIs are there for: to learn, and at some point you learn by doing, and then analyze your mistakes in conversation with others. ” Quote from darksoul111: “@M…

• USA vs. UK?

Quote from VorlonFCW: “By the way every province you conquer is going to take FOOD, so start increasing production of that as well. Do you plan on having a peacekeeping force in some key provinces to quickly stifle revolts, or plan on reconquering some provinces several times? What forces are you going to leave to defend your homeland while your forces are two or three days boat ride away? ” Food: 123658 +132/h I will reconquer provinces that revolt. I don't need to defend my homeland because, a…

• USA vs. UK?

Research Update: L3 Nuclear Bomber L2 Aircraft Carrier

• USA vs. UK?

One thing that could be a problem is Egypt. All provinces have L2+ Fortifications, and about half have L3+ Fortifications!

• USA vs. UK?

Quote from MontanaBB: “@NYCSBoy13: Does the guy who is playing the United Kingdom in your game get a vote in your poll? ” No. It is AI.

• USA vs. UK?

Hello, I am playing as USA (controlling Canada, Cuba, Greenland, Iceland, a few of France's African provinces, and Ireland) on the 1939 Europe map. I am allied with a few inactive players. I'm wondering if I should attack UK. It's day 41. Richest Nations: tied (1-1) (current) Mightiest Armies: up by 11 (24-13) (1 day old) Technology: down 4 (36-40) (2 days old) Largest Economies: down 2717 (84290-87007) My Army: 14 Destroyers L3 8 Cruisers L3 5 Battleships L2 2 Aircraft Carriers L1 with 4 Interc…

• WWII Server #1

NYCSBoy13 - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote from Yossaran: “I would like to participate, I don't care as who, but I'll take any unwanted roles as I have a decent amount of experiance in CoW ” As who? Please pick a nation.

• WWII Server #1

Looking to make a WWII server (1939 Blitzkrieg). Credits to James Hartmund AXIS vs ALLIES #1 Realistic WW2 play only. Rules at bottom of this post. GAME START INFO: Start Time: Game Number: Game Name: World War II #1 Password: ~ AXIS vs ALLIES # 8 Game Player Update: ALLIES: U.S.A. – NYCSBoy13 (me) France – web 4 Soviets – Not a Communist U.K.- ty0303 AXIS: Italy - Scabbers Germany – darksoul111 Yugoslavia & Greece – King Draza Mihajlovic - Activated when Germany attacks Russia. Hungary & Slovak…

• Sweden vs Germany?

NYCSBoy13 - - General Discussions

Quote from purplepizza117: “Have they been a fulfilling ally to you? Have you talked to them about strategic discussions before? If not, they aren't really a true ally to you. Therefore the label was wrong, and you should invade them. But if they have been even a somewhat satisfactory ally don't attack him. ” Sounds like the right thing to do, but I don't know which category they are in.

• Sweden vs Germany?

NYCSBoy13 - - General Discussions

Quote from purplepizza117: “No. Don't backstab an ally. ” purplepizza117, I disagree. (I did read the thread "Those Backstabbing Allies") I will invade them because I can enter their territory.

• Who would win?

NYCSBoy13 - - Off Topic

NATO would decide the war.

• World War II #1

Looking to make a WWII server (1939 Blitzkrieg). Credits to James Hartmund AXIS vs ALLIES #1 Realistic WW2 play only. Rules at bottom of this post. Full explanations in our 'Country Situations' RP post. GAME START INFO: Start Time: Game Number: Game Name: World War II #1 Password: ~ AXIS vs ALLIES # 8 Game Player Update: ALLIES: U.S.A. – Kehsct France – ??? Soviets – ??? U.K.- Lord Asher (including Canada) AXIS: Italy - ??? Germany – NYCSBoy13 (me) Yugoslavia & Greece – ??? Activated when German…

• If anyone leaves, I'll do it.