Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Newspaper Statistics

Prefector - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hello, I recently had to switch to %100 mobile which is great no complaints! However , the only bummer is that I see no way to look at the daily statics that usually populate with day change. This a bummer because I find it useful especially when sizing up other players! And to check myself of course lol...is there anyway to view these on mobile? Am I missing something ? Thanks!

• The Gold Problem

Prefector - - Suggestions / Criticism

I would def be interested in a gold free map. Ill look into it thanks.

• The Gold Problem

There is a serious gold problem in the way the game is currently. Ill start by saying im not against gold. I think it is great and adds to the game. Of course yall need income to run your business etc. However, from a long-term users perspective and experience it is ruining the game because it is out of balance. Many games of this time and age require constant balancing to make sure nothing is "OP" or over powered as it is called. To be clear on this, something is OP if there is nothing that can…

• Thank you all for the information. I did now know that AA fires first on Air vs. Ground attacks. (That would explain my Nuclear Bomber getting shot down b4 dropping its load). I do have a grasp on SBDE. I guess the main idea behind my question is how the damage is split. Quote from freezy: “K.Rokossovski should be right here, incoming damage gets split and is not duplicated for each armor type. So a stack does not take more damage just because it consists of more armor types. There are some tric…

• Hey everyone, I did some research into how the damage model works. Its pretty complicated but understanding the basics led me to bring the whole "nuke" idea into my army group tactics. I was wondering if this is effective and if this adaptation into my tactics is worth it or if I should just go back to mixing units. Let me explain quickly what I mean. In the past I would think "what would they do in real War"? Well tanks and infantry would be combined. This is how I played the game and I would m…

• Thanks for that. Im still wondering how it works on this though. I am in a match now and I have had some intel that I spotted stay as a "ghost" for 3 hours. When earlier some "ghosts" only stuck around for randomly shorter times. There must be some mechanic at play here.

• I was wondering if anyone knew how the spotting of enemies works? I have had mixed results when spotting enemies. For example, using a plane to spot enemy unit will then show that unit on the map as intel. How long does that intel last? I feel like sometimes it may last for extended hours and other times it has disappeared within ten min. Anyone have any insight on this??

• Can't Queue Research

Quote from wildL SPQR: “research is available at certain times/hours I do not agree with being able to queue research as it would give an unfair advantage not having to login after daychange to start new research etc. Though it could be fine if you could queue already available research, but not the unavailable ones. ” I Agree!!! No research Queue, and dont change the spies

• Planes Vs Militia

Prefector - - Bug Reports and Issues

I just had a situation where I had 5 fighters attack a lone infantry unit at 80% condition and do absolutly nothing to the infantry. Not sure how that can be explained, is that the "X-Factor"? where I attack and nothing happens?? This was my second pass on the infantry, in the first pass I dropped the infantry from 100% to 80%. Any insight would be great, thanks.

• Hello, I was wondering if you can shoot down Rockets with AA?? I know it sounds silly, but im just trying to plan ahead so i need to make sure

• It would be a win for the developers and a win for us players. Make using gold openly visible in some badass way. Even if it is just a special "royal guard" insignia on those divisions bought with gold or something....In the papers you can put a note like "it was rumored that Gold was used to expedite the construction orders" Do it and do it nicely

• Quote from nemuritor98_: “having a notification if something has been created by gold could lead to more players complaining about someone that uses gold. "The denunciation of Gold and/or High Command and its users is not permitted and leads to an immediate one time warning in any game. (The use of Gold is an explicit part of the game and is NOT a form of cheating). The same applies to the premium account." yes, there's already a notification in spies for when the enemy use gold to some things b…

• Sometimes a gold user is obviously using gold...very obviously using gold. Sometimes it is not so obvious...it is the times when it is not so obvious that count in this. That one division that won the battle that magically appeared..at least give us the dignity of knowing it was gold.

• To clarify...I enjoy the game and want to keep playing...but without knowing if I am failing at my tactics or just mearly facing a gold user I can not continue to adapt my play style and improve my tactics. If I cannot improve my tactics I will lose interest and stop playing. So please put some thought into this as your base fan base im sure is mostly people who enjoy the endless tactical play this game offers.

• I have heard this on the forum in the past. I am here to bring it up again. There should be a signal of some sort to notify the player that a unit or division on the battlefield was produced using the assistance of Gold. Let me explain why ,ill even use my current match as an example. I am in a very even battle that is quite fun and evenly matched for the most part. As a stategist i enjoy how balanced the combat is and the different tactics that my enemy and myself are using to try to push the l…

• Thank you for the info, very helpful.

• I have noticed that i have signed on and had huge jumps in my cash. For example, I went from like 50,000 to 600,000 over night. I can only justifiy this as it was towards the end of me breaking through the enemy and moving on his capital. This makes me what a actual answer to the question: When you take a capital are you getting part of there cash reserves as a bounty??? IF not, what else would result in a huge gain in cash that cant be explained by your hourly income???

• Thank you for the clarification! So they will regen on Patrol if over your own province????

• Hey quick question which may have been answered somewhere in this forum already but i could not find it. Do aircraft regen morale while stationed on a carrier at sea??? Or do you have to send the aircraft to a owned province to regen the morale? Thanks.

• I am in a match and I have to use my gold to "buy" manpower. Cant seem to have enough...given im taking on 5-6 active players...What are the secrets to getting the most manpower for your provinces?? I think it has to do with population of the province. Is there a way to effect the population of a province? I will be building barracks in Provinces with large populations to capitalize on the manpower production bonus. Any info or tips on building your manpower would be great!