Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game ID 2466280 on regular graphics. For some reason, it seems that if they sail a fleet right up to Washington DC, I should have at least seen a "ghost" image(due to fog of war)before the troops landed. If it's just game design, I'll remember that going forward and prepare accordingly. Thank you.

• Not sure if this is a bug, or if I'm just misunderstanding game design here, but on the 1939 Map, if I'm the US, or any other country, shouldn't I see an enemy fleet right up against my shoreline? In the screenshot, you can see the shells flying from the UK fleet, but I can't see the ships. If they are that close to me, shouldn't I be able to see them? If I'm wrong in my thinking, that's okay. Just trying to get information.

• I come in on the side of "do nothing". Leave this particular part of game play as is.

• Really? I'd heard of that, but never run into it before. Thank you sir.

• I submitted a bug report on this, but in this game(2115397), how do I know what unit's I'm fighting?

• Fix Day End

Lostwingman - - Suggestions / Criticism

Building units at a discount would be something that would affect everyone and be a significant disadvantage/advantage to all involved. Day Change though, to me, I'm unable to see any significant game impact, that would allow me to have such a clear "leg up" on my opponents that it's worth all this debate in the forums. As for the research argument - If I jump into an already running game that's 5 days old, then my research probably isn't going to be where I would want it to be. If I jump into a…

• Fix Day End

Quote from Clanpred: “you are but one of many american players. You are in fact just like a European player then if u are not awake at DC. In a game where you pay for the service you expect an even playing field. ” Correct, on both counts. I don't see that it's something worth changing though. No matter how you set up a 24 hour format, someone may be at a disadvantage(though in my opinion(we know what those are worth), I don't see that any of the afore-mentioned concerns are truly impacting to g…

• Fix Day End

I'm an American, and due to the nature of my job, am asleep quite often at "day change", therefore, I don't receive any of the perceived benefits others seem to think exist. Have I ever thought to be at a disadvantage due to this? No. In war, you take the cards your dealt and still try to kick your opponents a$$. Winning in spite of any supposed handicap only makes victory sweeter.

• Have been using the mobile version on my Android phone the last 2-3 weeks. Seems to be running well so far.

• LostWingman- I agree to the rules! Sign me up!

• Thank you. It was resolved after I did the bug report. Quote from Alkyonor: “Hi Lostwingman, thanks for the report. If you did not already do it, please file a bug report from that game. This will help our developers to investigate that issue. Thanks ”

• In game #2005938 , this tank is stuck in production. It doesn't finish. I noticed the same thing in game #2009946 a few hours ago, but that instance seems to have cleared up. If helpful, clearing cache/cookies/temp files, refreshing and rebooting did not work.

• Game Load Error

Lostwingman - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Sasri: “Quote from Sasri: “Quote from Lostwingman: “Quote from freezy: “All games should already work again. Currently there may be downtimes because ofthe server move to the cloud. ” With the move, are the games "frozen", or are other players able to get into rounds I'm currently unable to access? #1877452 for instance as LostWingman. ” I will forward this. Sorry ” It should work again! ” I'm in again. Thank you.

• Quote from freezy: “Tonight there was again a short downtime because of the server move to the cloud, sorry. We will work together with google to fix that. Are there still any games that are not loading now? If so, please post your ingame username and the game ID. ” Mine: 1877452 and 1945303 S/N: LostWingman "Could not activate" error

• Game Load Error

Lostwingman - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from freezy: “All games should already work again. Currently there may be downtimes because ofthe server move to the cloud. ” With the move, are the games "frozen", or are other players able to get into rounds I'm currently unable to access? #1877452 for instance as LostWingman.

• Quote from Sasri: “Hey everyone. Please clear your cache and try to enter the game, please tell us if it still doesn't work and add the Game ID to your post. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconviences ” Not working for game 1877452. Using Chrome.

• # 1,877,452 I'm unable to get in. S/N LostWingman

• Any chance that affected games could be rolled back to a point prior to our inability to access them and gold spent since(to "catch up")refunded?

• Finally got into this one: 1872867 now I'm getting my butt kicked. UGH! It was a manageable situation before. Much more difficult now though. Edit: Game is now inaccessible again. Really? I was starting to get some defense together.

• Add this game now: