Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Decolonization

John Hollande - - General Discussions

See this is exactly what I want. Historical accuracy. Not spamming or abuse. Then after Britain takes Ethiopia back from Italy they can make Ethiopia a nation. Or after Germany conquers Yugoslavia, they can make Croatia.

• Decolonization

Quote from darksoul111: “Personally, I would love it in maps like historical 1939 25 player map. This would literally be the best. ” Well this is what I mean. I mean Germany did not control all of France at first. It was half controlled by the Vichy France and for people like me who like absolute historical accuracy that would mean bringing in another country like Tibet having his land taken by say Nationalist China and then have his forces wait in France and their colonies to become Vichy Franc…

• I'm going to miss you Squiggles. I have had some good chats with you. One question will you still be able to play on Conflict of Nations. If so I might join. My friend says that you play that game. Squiggles, you have helped me so much throughout my gaming experience. I am going to miss you. Goodbye Squiggles! Your friend John Hollande

• Decolonization

Well here's an idea to improve the game: Decolonization! You select one or more occupied provinces and form them into a nation. It seems like you would lose victory points but it would also save more resources. Specifically in Africa when playing on the 25 player map it seemed better to be able to decolonize your provinces into another nation rather than to see them fall into the hands of the enemy. You choose the flag for the nation like an Ethiopian flag and then select Confirm. Then you would…