Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• High Command

TheCrazyIrishman - - Questions and Answers

Thank You Sasri. It would be awesome to see a special sale once in awhile. I think maybe a buy 6 months get 6 months free. And if they really made it known when the sale happened, I really think they could generate more revenue for game development. I understand companies and games like this need community contributions in order to move game development forward, but there has to be something good to entice us to open that wallet.

• High Command

TheCrazyIrishman - - Questions and Answers

So after 6 months my high command finally ran out. I do love this game but I just cannot justify in anyway spending another $30 or $50 for high command again. I think it is just a little to high for what you get. Does it ever go on sale, like the gold does? High command makes the game so much more worth playing, but since mine has ran out, I am actually contemplating giving up the game, or just playing one game at a time. I am curious what everyone else thinks about high command, and maybe a wor…

• All to much almost every game ends with just a few players all go inactive after 2-3 days. We need to create a sanction and fine system to prevent players from starting games and just cause they didn't get the country they want they archive the game and then we are stuck with a game full of AI. There should be some type of account sanction or fine for leaving an active game. maybe 24 hour ban for repeat offenders, or loose 100 gold every time you abandon a game. Something needs to be done about …

• I would like to see exclusive units, as I believe a larger variety of units would enhance game dynamics.

• I find a good combined arms attack force works the best. But you need to account for the type of attacks you are doing. For example if you know your going to encounter heavy resistance, and speed is not important use a nice mix of artillery, heavy tanks and medium tanks with a few infantry for cities. If speed is of the utmost importance I like to use tracked artillery, light and medium tanks, tacked AA and jeep infantry. This allows you to move quickly through enemy provinces and cap. But there…

• Same problem, but its not in everyone of my games, only 2 out of 7 right now.

• Airborne troops, that can only be trained at your capital like commandos. But airborne can only be moved to bases with airports so that they can be dropped behind enemy lines, the same flight distance as rockets or strategic bombers. This would make the game a lot more dynamic and force players to also retain defensive units in their core provinces. Once dropped they cannot return to airplanes and now act as commandos. This would really change the dynamics of the game, and make players think dee…