Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That is not correct. Artillery does not use it's "defensive values" from ranged attacks. That stat is for when in "melee" combat if you will.

• In-game name: Ay Blinkin Discord Name : Ay Blinkin Have you read the game info (I can't read, but i feel i have to say yes) Do you understand and accept all rules? : You Betcha Sally Baby Top 3 Nations Requested : Australia, Japan, Confederate States? Article: Year, 1925 Spring. (whatever Chinese Capital is) Provincial members met today to outline the future of Kuomintang. As a shattered Chinese Dynasty has thrown each faction into turmoil through economic restraints and trade routes. The main t…

• Quote from graaf89: “Quote from Ay Blinkin: “What if you are colorblind? ” not everything are triangles and rectangles? ” triangles? graaf is Illuminati. Confirmed

• Quote from Sasri: “ I would ask all of you to keep in mind that things are not always just black and white. ” What if you are colorblind?

• What he said ^

• Quote from WiseOdin: “I'm just.. Unsure how a rifleman from Berlin, would be 15% better fighting in Hamburg. He would hardly know the area like the back of his hand. ” They wouldn't, would be like asking me from my local woods that i have hunted in in the past, and going to raleigh, and defending those woods, no chance i know them. which is a two hour drive away.

• Meh. I understand the implementation of the home defense. I do. I think it should be tweaked to only active players receive it and it can't compound with any fort bonus. That would be the only solution i think other than eliminating it completely. When it went live. I had 2 lvl 2 light tanks(90 morale) vs 1 lvl 1 infantry (AI) on plains and lost a tank. To me that is overkill.

• Quote from miech: “Hello all, Since recently, without being communicated, the air battle mechanics have changed. Now, the old version wasnt perfect, as you had certain ways to do massive amount of damage without recieving any, or very little. Yet, the new version is even worse. Now you are rewarded to nót engage enemy aircraft during patrol runs. The player who stays online long enough to avoid the 15 minute tick, is the one that is rewarded with obscenely positive battle results. So all in all,…

• Hans, If you remove the patrol function from bombers, half the player quit. simple as that.

• I do understand what is going on here. My point here is, if planes are direct attacking, they are more vulnerable. Correct? Every time they have to refuel they are exposed. Now, Patrols, of what everyone is trying to call an "exploit" is taken away, it takes away all the risk of using said planes in patrols. Even at the current time, Patrolling when you are not there is a safer way to defend or do damage than direct attacking. Am i missing something here?

• Well it sounds to me, that player is going to inevitably lose anyways? No matter if he puts his planes up or away. It is easy to patrol "defend" with multiple stacks on the exact same area. Not hard to do. Don't punish the players who learn this mechanic for the less experienced player. I remember one of my first game where a real air battle incurred that i used planes in and got smashed, that was against WildL for the record. almost 2 years ago now. I learned quickly how those mechanics worked.…

• Did you know? You can put your planes in a safe area when away from the screen. I know.. revolutionary idea.. who would have thunk it?

• #MakePatrolsGreatAgain

• Quote from Sasri: “Alright guys. We all need to calm down a little bit. Changes suck, especially when we get used to a certain way how things are supposed to go. We only have a limited amount of capacity and as you all know we have a really complex code base, which just can't be easily changed in a complex way. Also I want to remind you guys, that this thread was giving the community the option to give feedback, come up with ideas and bring up situations and possible scenarios we might not have …

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote: “Easy Regid. I have played this game for almost 2 years. And no, changes like this aren't "common." It is taking away a game feature that is very important to many players tactics. I say instead of whining about it and complaining about planes, i have a novel idea! Build planes! Boom! problem solved! ” No it isn't... actually the fact that planes are SOOO overpowered good and more and more players are building more and more of them, created this problem in the f…

• Easy Regid. I have played this game for almost 2 years. And no, changes like this aren't "common." It is taking away a game feature that is very important to many players tactics. I say instead of whining about it and complaining about planes, i have a novel idea! Build planes! Boom! problem solved!

• If planes no longer do damage patrolling. I will quit this game. Sad!

• Hello, If i HAVE to agree to the rules.. I guess i will. Looks like fun, count me in yo! -Ay Blinkin

• Awesome, sorry if you thought that was odd. I know Australian schools are pretty much opposite of us in the sates. Was just curious, that is all