Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• suggestions

Darksiider - - Suggestions / Criticism

I came here to suggest this too. The fact a faster game mode isn't able to be chosen outside of events means CoW would lose a lot of players who are interested but don't have the time to manage their empires for 8 hours a day. I mean, the most dangerous time during CoW is when you sleep. Leaving the game unattended for 8 hours can be disastrous. No one wants to sleep, open the game when they wake up and find out they have lost 3/4 of their cities. I did that to some dude last night while he slep…

• What Are Humans?

Darksiider - - Off Topic

Most Humans have no regard for life in general unless it directly affects them. I have some examples here which correctly define my point: First would be Cecil the Lion. A lot of talk over this that I happened to see was based on the comparison between a Lion's life and a Humans. Comments such as "It's only a Lion" or "You want a Human to die because they killed a Lion?" A lot of humans definitely have some sort of superiority complex when it comes to animals of any kind. Looking at their lives …

• Atomic Big Week

Darksiider - - Off Topic

Nice kills. Can't wait to research those big guns as well. :O