Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thank you for your response. No, that guy didn't join the game to help me, in fact I didn't know him before this game and we were not members of the same coalition (nor of the same alliance). That's why I was annoyed by those public accusations. Should I report that article?

• Hi everyone, I have a doubt: is it true that exchanging "resources" for "sharing map" and exchanging resources with a 1:100 ratio is forbidden? I always donate resources to my fellow allies (when they are in need) without asking them anything else than the "sharing map" option. And recently there was a player on the verge of being annihilated and - since I was fighting against his same enemy and since I knew he was going to leave the game) I asked him to donate me his last resources (and he stil…

• Technology advancements

Marat666 - - News

Quote from pekkasteele: “I REALLY hope you will bring back the option to have the old graphic renderer, this new one is bad ” We still have that option, if I'm not mistaken.

• Technology advancements

Marat666 - - News

I don't know why but the updates seem to be working only on Chrome (you can see how the game's design on Chrome looks different than on Firefox in the attached images).

• The time will be over at 9 PM, the new day starts at 9:20 PM: that means that the victory will be assigned based on the VPs listed in the newspaper of the "day" before (3:20 PM) and that everything that happens between 3:21 PM and 9:20 PM doesn't count, right?

• The rules say that The denunciation of Gold and/or High Command and its users is not permitted and leads to an immediate one time warning in any game. (The use of Gold is an explicit part of the game and is NOT a form of cheating). The same applies to the premium account. Well, in the game that I'm playing one of my allies has been accused of using gold with an article on the world herald. In particular that article says: "What is the satisfaction in buying the victory? Gold using is directly pr…

• Hi everyone! I'm currently playing the speed round event (100 players map). There are 2 days left and we have three coalitions and a few players still playing. No single player and no coalition is going to have the number of points that are needed to win the game, so: who will win the game? I had an argument with one of the other players because he says that when time will end the players of best ranked coalition will be declared winners (in other words: the first coalition in the ranking will w…

• WolfPacking

Marat666 - - Questions and Answers

Thanks

• WolfPacking

The rule says that - It is not allowed to abuse the position of Game Admin to get new allies into the game during an ongoing conflict with other active players. It is also forbidden to join a game just to get another country an excessive advantage or to damage another player/country Ok, that's clear. But what if a player threatens me with an in game message of "having found a sworn enemy for all the next game to come", thus implying that he will join future games just to damage me? Can I report …

• Problem with my stats

Marat666 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hi guys, I have a problem with my stats. Last night I won a 100-player game: now, if I look at the user profile, the "Overview" page is updated and shows 27 solo victories and 1 coalition victory; conversely the "Achievements" page says: The Lone Wolf - 26/30 (not 27). I think the "World Ruler" achievement has not been updated too (but I'm not 100% sure). This is not a new problem since at the end of May I had won with a 25-player game with my coalition and while now the "Overview" page is updat…

• Problem with my stats

The "Overview" page says Coalition victories: 1 The "Achievements" page says Coalition Activist: 0/1 This is the only thing that seems wrong. The other achievements more or less seem right.

• Problem with my stats

Most of my achievements seem to have been restored, however a couple of them still seem to be wrong.

• Awards Broken Already?

There must be some kind of problem with the new update or something like that because all my achievements have been reset to zero...

• Problem with my stats

I have a couple of problems with my stats: a) a few minutes ago all my achievements have been reset to zero; however in the "Overview" page I can still see the right number of games joined and the right number of solo victories and coalition victories. b) I used to have a kill ratio of 3,77 but now the "Overview" page says: K/D ratio 3,75. I want to clarify that when the change happened I wasn't playing against any human player. What happened?

• I'm currently playing the historical 25-players map with Japan. You can see my territory in the image below: it stretches from northern China to the Urals and now I'm occupying Germany. Right now my capital is located in Irkutsk, Siberia, but I see that the moral in my new german provinces is going down below the 33% (I'm at war with one nation). What is the best place to build a new capital in a situation like this?

• Some Ideas

Marat666 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from general12312: “A North African campain map would be cool but I would like to see a Operation Barbarossa Map. Much larger scale battles are possible then. ” I understand what you're saying but try to imagine an african map covering the whole continent. Yes, the main battles were in North Africa, especially in Lybia and Egypt, but for example there was the Ethiopian front too. It'd be cool if you could use all the territories of the colonial powers of that time, from Tunisia to South Af…

• Some Ideas

Marat666 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from T-3PO: “Mines For both Land and Sea, mines should be created. Naval Mines would be another counter for U-Boats/Subs. You lay them down and the size would be about the radius of patrolling aircraft. Land mines would be placed on a road and would do damage to any passing enemy unit. To research them you would need artillery 2. For Naval ones you would need naval bombers level 2, artillery level 2 and destroyer level 1. To create and place land mines you would need an industrial complex …

• Thanks! Well, it's not really a wise change in my opinion but I can understand why they did it.

• I'm playing my first game after several months of inactivity. I've decided to move my capital elsewhere because of my expansion and I had to wait 12 hours before I could see the little flag moving in the new city. If I remember well, in the past it took just a few minutes to move the capital to another province/city (like 20-30 minutes or so) even if the construction was still going...did they change how this thing work?

• Dead nation exploit

Well, sometimes an ally with no more provinces can still be useful. For example: I was playing a 100 players map and at some point one of my allies was defeated and conquered by his main enemy. I was too far to help him, so I offered him one of my provinces telling him that he could rebuild his capital there. He declined the offer and became inactive (he hid his last few troops on my territory). Fast forward: some time after these events there were only two small coalitions left in the game (one…