Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Missing a country

zombwahead - - Suggestions / Criticism

Hey guys any news about this topic?

• Turkeys are being couped up

zombwahead - - Off Topic

Wait why are you guys talking about Kurds in Syria? They are mostly in East Turkey. And Erdogan bombs Kurds in his country why would bomb Kurds in Syria?

zombwahead - - Off Topic

Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Quote from zombwahead: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Erdogan ordered many things, maybe he ordered that too i can believe that. He is the worst prime minister by far, it is proved he stole from government and still he could keep that chair with many crimes. If you want Erdogan away from that chair and go to trial, you have my absolute support. But if you think it was justified bombing a civillian bus mate you are loosing your humanity.. ” He is the president.... Its crazy …

• Quote from omnisxiii2: “Will there ever be a map that contains the entire United States in its full glory, under one ruler? ” I think this can happen if there is an entire U.S. and entire Soviet Union. And for the rest of the world you can do either like full EU countries as one all Asian countries as one. Or just leave the smaller countries and have like a method where the countries choose on which side they want to be in cold war. (Since some people want a Cold War map). And maybe have that yo…

• Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Quasi-duck: “Can we get cavalry and Armenia implemented? ” ” ive never heard of this until now...so the answer is no at the moment. I would need more info on Armenia(I think PublicEnemy is looking into this). ” If you need any information regarding Armenia, you can ask me. And thanks Quasi-duck for spreading this, I appreciate it.

zombwahead - - Off Topic

Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Erdogan ordered many things, maybe he ordered that too i can believe that. He is the worst prime minister by far, it is proved he stole from government and still he could keep that chair with many crimes. If you want Erdogan away from that chair and go to trial, you have my absolute support. But if you think it was justified bombing a civillian bus mate you are loosing your humanity.. ” He is the president.... Its crazy right? Prime Minster is the most powerful person i…

zombwahead - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “ Dude, I think you're getting me wrong. I do not support the PKK. They are terrorists. I do support to some degree the YPG, aka the peshmerga. They are the good guys there. I think that they are the key to the ME, and that they deserve a country. ” Yes me too I don't support anyone in this problem. Just saying what I think is going on from my research.

zombwahead - - Off Topic

Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from Ggoddkkiller: “Im from Turkey and there are some misunderstanding or purposely misdirection. Turkey never did a single genocide against Kurdish people. In fact it is opposite, Saddam did genocide against them with chemical weapons after that we opened our gates for refugees and around 1 million people came for shelter in 1988. After 4 years some of them went back but most of them stayed and saldy some of them joined the war against the…

zombwahead - - Off Topic

I think EVERYTHING is happening to slowly break down "The Russian Empire". IT started form Libya then Egypt then Israel/Palestine then Isis then Syria then Ukraine now Turkey, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. Started from the bottom now we're here lol look at where those countries are its going to the top.

zombwahead - - Off Topic

Quote from Pablo22510: “Yeah, but the thing is NATO can't expel them, otherwise they'll ally with the Russians or worse: they'll ally with ISIS. ” Haha why do you think this happened? Right after Erdogan apologized to Putin. And yes Nato can't expel them but they can do this kind of stuff.

zombwahead - - Off Topic

Erdogan wants to change the constitution so the president can be more powerful. Now the Prime Minister has the greatest power in the country. He used to be Prime Minister now he is the president. I mean come on imagine if Obama says I'm changing the constitution so that the president can serve unlimited terms. Russia did this too but they succeeded, Putin changed the constitution to that a person can serve only 2 terms IN A ROW. So he brought Medvedev to be president for 2 terms and then he beca…

zombwahead - - Off Topic

Ok, I understand. I do not want to start arguing about politics and history. If you are Turkish then you have Turkish education from Turkish point of view and I have different. And arguing with different point of views in here won't accomplish anything. Thank you for your opinion and I understand it, sure I don't fully agree with it (the history part about genocides and stuff) but I respect it. Hopefully you can have the same feelings about my saying. Thank You Peace.

zombwahead - - Off Topic

Quote from Nathan the Warrior: “Quote from zombwahead: “In my opinion this is just the beginning. ” Civil War? ” I am not sure if it will be Civil War, but what i know is that Turkey has many political international problems both currently and in history that have not been solved. Some examples are the Kurds and Turkish war thats going on right now and in history multiple genocides that Turkey itself doesn't accept that he did. And what people don't understand is accepting genocide will help the…

zombwahead - - Off Topic

In my opinion this is just the beginning.

• Missing a country

So my main problem is that there is no country Armenia which was a country during WW2 and still is. Yes it was in USSR but there are also countries like Ukraine, Georgia Kazakhstan, etc. that were in USSR but have their own country in the game. Also there is a province Gyumri which was/is Armenian and in the game it is in Persia which doesn't make sense. Also there are many countries in todays Russia in the game that are represented as countries but are actually regions. For example Caucuses is …

• Missing a country

ok cool, don't know who is who and don't want to spam everyone. So I'll just do one staff and hopefully two staff in total will be enough. @the public enemy

• Missing a country

Will devs be able to look at this? What steps need to be done?

• Missing a country

For sure would be fun to have that.

• Missing a country

Quote from Quasi-duck: “ Some of the countries are there to get in more players e.g. Ukraine, Russian Empire, but if other AI nations can be split up to make Armenia, then it is fine. Hell, even if it is a player country it might work out. In the Pacific map, some nations have provinces the size of cities, even though they aren't and provinces like them are normally bigger. ” Totally agree with you. I don't have any problem with those countries existing, but I would like Armenia which was actual…

• Missing a country

Quasi-duck is correct and also Armenia was in Soviet Union and so was Georgia and other countries that you have as separated. You guys don't have 1 big USSR country you separated them. I mean Ukraine was in Soviet Union too but it is a separate country in the game, also Kazakhstan was in Soviet Union but it is a separate country in the game and so on. Also Caucuses is a region just like Europe or Asia and having countries that are inside that region next to that region in the game doesn't make s…