Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Urgent Help in a Game

Rosco - - Find Co-players

I have a game I am in and could use support. It is on day 8 and there are 3 open slots. I am under fire from 3 different countries and could use 1-2 to move in and help out. 1639259 I am Germany in this game. Thanks in advance.

• front page looking weird

Rosco - - Bug Reports and Issues

Mine looks like this too and prohibits me from accessing my games.

• supply crates

Rosco - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Update: I finally got a unit marched over to the territory with the crate, with 13 hours remaining so I have plenty of time. Nothing happened. It does not show that I captured this crate and received it's contents.

• Tutorial

I don't mid new players getting 1 medium tank. Without using gold that tank isn't going to last long in battle. The advisers are good for brand new players, but for advanced players who do not necessarily build or research in that particular order, they are not useful and in the way. I think that like the opening tutorial the advisers should give a small gold reward upon completion of the task, incentive to follow their instructions. The gold can be simple like 5-10 gold pieces. Not enough to ac…

• supply crates

In a FP game 1544358, British Columbia, today supply crate dropped. It dropped in what was an AI controlled territory that I have already conquered and control. Looking at the description that was listed for the crates, I thought they were only supposed to fall into un-conquered territory? I guess just trying to provide feedback and see if the crates are working as they should.