Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unable to make map?

Vidity - - Questions and Answers

I'm well aware that maps like the 100 Earth and the 50 USA map are not made by players, although, the 25 Historic Earth map is able to be made, but I'm never able to finish the process. At first, I was fine with the 'There are too many join an already made one' of the map, because of course it isn't going to pop up all the time. However, I've tried several times on several occasions and was never able to make it. Am I missing some aspect or specific time to do it to yield better results?

• The Call Of war games are very enjoyable, and I was wondering if there is another one of the games aside WWI and WWII? And if not, what the possibilities are of there being another one? It may be a bit out there but it could be highly interesting to have a Korean war or Cold War version. Maybe even a stretch as far as a modern game, perhaps? Either way, thanks for reading my thoughts.~

• Looking for an Alliance?

Vidity - - Recruitment Centre

For now casual, as well as internal combat servers. But as we progress I may open it up to fighting other alliances.

Nope, and I'll be on for the next few hours to accept people in.

My alliance is open to new members. All are welcome in. Alliance name: The Germanic Union Alliance Tag: TGU Alliance owner: Vidity