Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are the Servers down?

liamt3t - - Bug Reports and Issues

Waiting

• User ID: Liam Limson Game: world at war 100 #2130039 & 2172653 Details: Game 2130039 had ended but the system keeps showing that i had multiplaying which i never did, and they ask me to choose the user i wanna keep, the option is Liam Limson Java.util.hashmap Which i never own and looks excatly a bug or error etc. and after i choose my own account, the game reload and then said that i had multi control of the game again. EVEN I START ANOTHER GAME with 2172653, it shows the same problem, same acc…

• yea, i can understand that it may affected by the factor, but i am talking about these factor is too crazy behind the fact. as you talking about two AA, AA has a very high anti air strength when militia with almost none and my oppotent with only 1militia in the area without any fort. (AA: 5 while militia :0.8) only 30% health deducted is gone too far from fact.

• can someone please use this example to explain planes vs militia Plains terrain/No fort 5* boomers(LV2) + 3*Interceptor(LV2) VS 1 Militia(LV2) Boomer wing State-based damage efficiency: 96% Militia after direct hit still got 47% health (7 /15 HP). Where Militia with 15HP and 0.8 strength against Airforce, Boomers with 4.5 strength towards Infantry units. even ignore the interceptor. Just bringing 8 health damage?

• Planes Vs Militia

Plains terrain/No fort 5* boomers(LV2) + 3*Interceptor(LV2) VS 1 Militia(LV2) Boomer wing State-based damage efficiency: 96% Militia after direct hit still got 47% health (7 HP). I dunno is this a bug or what but obviously this is out of math. Can anyone solve this myth for me please. Where Militia with 15HP and 0.8 strength against Airforce, Boomers with 4.5 strength towards Infantry units. even ignore the interceptor. Just bringing 8 health damage is too crazy.

• Troop bug in fog of war

not even the planes could see them if the fort lv is higher than 3.5?

• weird planes

same here i got 30 planes in different area got bugged and i just started a great war with 1000vp countries. lol split it can regain some of the planes but not all of them...

• Frontline pioneers

liamt3t - - Off Topic

i guess i got invited as a frontline pioneer but i didnt see any FP option or and hint that i am already one of them lol btw i am using facebook account to connect my account here.