Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Completely agree. Works in the same thread as SBDE stacking: you shouldn't just be able to put your entire army in one city and expect them to all work at maximum efficiency. Airfield capacity would add to the realism of the game.

• Quote from Suna232: “I cant understand why people hate wallet warriors, those FEW players made this game, and they are reason why this game is getting constan updates. You wobt incounter them very often anyways. ” I begrudgingly acknowledge that they are necessary to the improvement of the game, but even still, high command exists. And on top of that, I see at least one every game larger than 22 players.

• United States, or maybe China, are the easiest to play. While both have relatively small starting armies, their resource production is enormous. United States is extremely easy to defend and have few immediate threats to begin with. China, although Japan is inclined to attack them right away, is large and slow to take over, especially considering that Manchukuo is separate from Japan. China can also easily build up a capable army over a short period of time, and feasibly become the dominant powe…

• Activity Question

LordVoidVIII - - General Discussions

i would just keep tabs on his youtube, id give the discord link but forgot where to find it lol

• Activity Question

LordVoidVIII - - General Discussions

A bit off topic, but the Youtuber Sky Badger's fan games in the 100 player maps are extremely active and are probably my favorite way to play the game. They are far and few between, but well worth the wait. 100% recommend.

• Look, I understand that it probably reduces lag and makes the map look cleaner, but I always use to like the battle craters on the map. It just added a layer of realism, like you could tell the battles were actually happening and how hard fought they were. I wish they were back, and I can't be the only one.

• Quote from BladeFisher: “I have to say Bytro have got this rebellion thing so wrong it's not true. This post is about logic. If you accept the 'game need for rebellions' (which I dont really) then a rebellion should only go as follows IMO. 1. At the start of a map game each player has land and that land contains provinces. 2. If during a 'war' other land is won then there is, subject to various criteria a chance of that won province rebelling. 3. A province should IMO ONLY rebel to either a. Its…

• Not sure if this has been addressed, but especially after coalition flags under national flags were removed from the map view, it is somewhat cumbersome to determine which nations fall under which coalition. I am aware that you can select provinces to see the flag, but I have a possible idea. Something like the relation map mode, there should be a map mode that colors each coalition's territory differently.

• There is a way you can deal with this with a sort of band aid strategy. Surround a small AI or weaken a large AI, then proceed to farm its capitals every time a new one appears, and/or as needed. Unfortunately, the AI can take a long time to adjust to peace, which is why I only farm its capitals in wars with 5 or more people. This makes it especially optimal for large maps, such as the 25p or the 100p.

• Sorry, I misspoke, meant that both alliances had agreed to not use gold and that I thought the breaking of the agreement had been due to a language barrier. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

• My alliance had a challenge go wrong, with some illegal gold use involved, and it happened to be with an alliance of a different language. Now, this language barrier may only be an isolated issue, but it's only one reason why the text in Call of War should have the potential to be copied and pasted. Google Translate could be used to traverse language gaps more easily, and diplomacy messages can be posted through the newspaper. I realize that spam is an issue with this, but perhaps an article lim…

• Home Decorations

LordVoidVIII - - News

When are we gonna get the winter decorations? Its getting real close to Christmas here...

• Same here. 502 Bad Gateway.

• Quote from NukeRaider33: “Quote from m1tanker632: “Yes the hardest part is anticipating where to build the next airfields and of course you have to wait 9 hours before you can get AF into the distant fight ” I prefer to alphabetise the province list and then select the first 15 or so at a time ” Yet more useless wasting of resources! I personally have no idea why they put alphabetical order into the selection of search queries.

• Quote from Komandant_Stane: “I am just playing for about 3 weeks actively and I gotten to like the game. Figured out most of the things by playing some "trail runs" and I would add one thing. Jeeps are fast and if you want to expand the territory fast to create a buffer zone and to conquer small countries at the start of the game it is great to use them in the combination with those few planes you got. You bomb the shit out of the enemy and follow up with jeeps. This way you can get small countr…

• Quote from NukeRaider33: “Quote from NovaTopaz: “You do it AS REQUIRED, not AT THE START ” The problem is that you don't know where an airbase is required, and when you do, you it is too late and you have to wait 8 hours, which can cause you to lose the game.Quote from NovaTopaz: “It means your economy gets going slower, you have less resources, and arguably more important, money to spend on other buildings, which are far more vital at the start of the game ” I also said that build the air bases…

• Modern Combat

LordVoidVIII - - News

Yes, but there aren't going to be nukes until like day 8 unless you gold spam. You still need to build nuke reactors, and the airbase. Same thing for heavy tanks and other secret units.

• I fully agree with a lot of these, but are commandos worthless? Granted, they may only be produced in one province at a time, but it can build up after a while, and besides which, they have some of the best ground attack values, have no speed deduction in mountains, and double their already excellent fighting abilities there! As long as you have air cover, few units can rival commandos one to one.

• See tags at the bottom

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “ Adolf Hitler? Military genius? REALLY?! tell me ONE battle which he led himself, and not his generals...also, USA declared war on germany, not the other way around, Japan is the one to be blamed for that move...as for operation Barbarossa? that's germany's fault” Actually, sorry Draza, but CharlieSheen's right. Germany did declare war first. history.com/this-day-in-histor…-war-on-the-united-states