Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would prefer if you acted like adults and stopped. You will get your fight with us and we shall see who is better. Untill then there is no point talking about it. I would assume that a serious alliance like you would behave a little more mature and not spamm thread like this. But that's just my lowly opinion...

• Quote from IISpikeII: “Is there any sort of application process required? ” Yes, just updated that part. Message me and tell me how long have you been playing, what are your strenghts in the game and how often are you active.

• The newly formed wing of Eagle Cohorts is now recruting. y3DObI3.jpg If you are a good and active player and you want to play among experienced, comunicative and friendly teammates and be a part of the best alliance in this game then feel free to join. We guarantee regular alliance matches and our members can count on our support. The best players will be offered a chance to move up to the main alliance. What we require: - Experienced players - Active players - Teamwork - Communication - Availab…