Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi! After the last few games I have played, I have noticed that I have been unable to send diplomatic messages to after a game has ended. Can we enable that feature? Often after a game ends, we might stick around for a little while to talk about the game with other players, what we did right and wrong and most importantly - get a group together for our next game. We reach out to other players in the game that we liked playing with and queue up our next game, as it is a lot more fun working as a …

• Right of way bug?

bmouse - - Bug Reports and Issues

Game 1,632,206 Is it possible for a computer AI country (Yugoslavia) to give right of way access to a regular player? I attacked Yugoslavia, and then all of the sudden Turkey was all over me. He is able to travel through Yugoslavia without being attacked, bombard me from Yugoslavia's cities while I have to take both the computer and AI Player on at the same time. This make sense if it were regular players in an alliance, but for a AI to have right of way with a player seems kind of... off.

• Market Not Opening

bmouse - - Bug Reports and Issues

When this happens to me on Google Chrome, I found that closing the browser window and reopening it and going back to the game helps resolve the non-opening market window.

• Thanks guys! I hit them with nuclear missiles on each attack.

• Game 1,517,458 Username: Benjy Mouse Location Qara Shahr The 35 fighters at this location survived a nuke attack while sitting on the ground at their base. Earlier in the day I hit them with a different nuke while they were patrolling in the skies over Shawan. They survived BOTH nuke attacks!

• Thanks for the information!

• Situation 1: Air attack of 93 tactical bombers against 9 Tank Destroyers Attack Result: 1 Tank Destroyer killed, minimal damage on other 8 units. Really? 93 Tactical bombers against 9 tank destroyers and the best it can do is kill 1 tank destroyer? and drop health by 3% on the group? So, I tried something different. Situation 2: Broke up air attack into three 30 tactical bomber groups on 5 tank destroyers Results: Killed 3 tank destroyers. Remaining tank destroyers at 83% morale for the group of…

• It is pretty easy to hit the wrong button. I occasionally play on an iPAD as well. It's a little slow but it works and is convenient - if you are playing at bedtime! The downside is that you can't see how much gold something costs on the ipad, no way to hover over the button to get the cost either you touch it or you don't, and it's very easy to hit it by accident.

• I accidentally hit the wrong button and immediately spent 2500 gold to buy 5000 raw materials when I already had 50,000. Is there a way to fix this?