Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• a friend sent me a message to join a game he was already in 1605181. i plugged the number into the search under games and nothing come s up. even after i mess with the search parameters.

• what is a?

Gartiger - - Questions and Answers

Imperatritsa Mariya Class. Reading the newspaper. Can't quite deduce what this is

• Can't Queue Research

Gartiger - - Suggestions / Criticism

kinda defeats the purpose of having a queue if i have to dump it every time i finish a research item.. (at least once a day) . Quote from wildL SPQR: “If you don't want all your resources to be spent before you have started the research you want, then don't queue as many buildings/troops and/or wait with queing until your research is running.. Simple solution. ”

• Defensive stats

Gartiger - - Questions and Answers

IS your unit's defensive statistic how much dammage you prevent when you are being atttacked? or is it how much dammage you deal to a unit that is attacking you?

• Game # 1564268 My carrier is off the coast of japan I have a right of way treaty with japan Japan is being attacked i sent my fleet to fight whenever i tell my carrier based aircraft to land on my carrier they insist on flying to kyoto to refuel and then fly all the way back to my carrier .. my carrier is only 3-4 minutes flight time to the target and kyoto is over 20 minutes away.

• Can't Queue Research

Gartiger - - Suggestions / Criticism

Since i can't Queue Research but i can Queue Buildings and units. I can't research If if use my build queue because my resources are used up with the build queue when i log on .. If i use money to buy enough resources to do the research, then the build queue uses the resources before i can click research. I have to empty my build queue in order to do any research, defeating the purpose of having high command. Can you set it up to queue research as well?

• How about an entirely non earth based map.. Fictional setting .. Get creative and build a new world?