Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recruitment is the first step towards greatness! To be the best you have to beat the best, and you can't do that alone.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…04f3ff390978c722bccf36092 Join us and together we will conquer all that stands in our way!!

• Looking for a few more to join our ranks, we just started a new 22 player internal. So nows the time to sign up and get to know everyone. we are gearing up to begin challenging other alliances. so come on, you know you want to join the best!!

• Supremacy 1914: were you there?

aNtiKhriSt - - Off Topic

i just want to know why my medals arent showing up on my signature, lolz i know i got more than just one alliance win. dammit who am i kidding im a noob!!

• Supremacy 1914: were you there?

aNtiKhriSt - - Off Topic

hi! im von_Teufel aka Teufel Hunden or Teuful Zorn, depending on when you played. i changed my name right when joining this game, and apparently the servers and the forums arent connected so it still shows my Anti name. *cough* someone either at bytro or on the mod squad slacking off...LOLZ as like many of us in 1914 ive been playing for years. im sure ive spoken to many of you., or at least seen you around. i was in Omega company and COBRA and am currently with NuSe, nulli secundus, in fact i r…

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…04f3ff390978c722bccf36092 We are Nulli Secundus -Second to None. A Supremacy 1914 alliance that has begun to cross over to this realm, in hopes of spreading our own personal brand of chaos and destruction. *** Our membership in 1914 is closed, however here on Call of War we are openly recruiting at this time.*** We'd like all of our members to be adults 18+, with a healthy sense of humor. Also the ability to use skype regularly is a plus. If you think you can cut i…

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…04f3ff390978c722bccf36092 We are Nulli Secundus -Second to None. A Supremacy 1914 alliance that has begun to cross over to this realm, in hopes of spreading our own personal brand of chaos and destruction. *** Our membership in 1914 is closed, however here on Call of War we are openly recruiting at this time.*** We'd like all of our members to be adults 18+, with a healthy sense of humor. Also the ability to use skype regularly is a plus. If you think you can cut i…

• Alliance chat

aNtiKhriSt - - Questions and Answers

i play supremacy 1914 and it has an alliance chat, yet noone uses it, we all use skype or some other chat app. so really adding an allaince chat here would just take up space and would go unused. based on what i see in other game, not to mention the general chat here isnt that widely used at the moment due to the amount of players curently playing.

• at first i thought it would be a good addition but now after reading the posts i think it would be kind of a waste. not really much use for them when you think about the units we already have and how they are deployed. would just be another research that kills time and has little benefit in the long scheme of battle.

• Tips/ Gameplay

if it anything like supremacy 1914, you either need to have a set number of points to win or theres only 3 active players left, at which time they can vote to end it. so really theres no set amount of time a game can last. as for the quickest game... i havent seen anybody post a victory yet so i have no clue.

• CANNOT JOIN GAME

aNtiKhriSt - - Bug Reports and Issues

i cant get into the two games im in either...1071063 and 1071702 please help, thank you in advance

• Tips/ Gameplay

good stuff Narf. thanks . keep it coming folks.

• Tips/ Gameplay

I have played several games like this, and they all behave differently. so im wondering if theres any tips or suggestions yet as to set up, ie. where certain buildings go, how to increase RSS production, what each building does, how many barracks to build, how units work... things like that. we get the basics down and then we can move on to units researches and maneuvers. i know we are all new here so i think this would help us master, or at least get a better grasp of what are doing so we can h…

• About you.

aNtiKhriSt - - Off Topic

i was von Zorn, but i got it to finally accept my normal account log in info, so that accts retired and behold "aNtiKhriSt" is born