Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Food

wolfrider - - Suggestions / Criticism

This last I seem to have found out. in trial and error. A little brief by someone who knows what happens for a short walk thru would be most decidedly a helpful thing. If you build infrastructure then industrial complex, does the complex wipeout the infrastructure that you just built?

• Albany

But Albany Georgia was a tiny town during WW2. Albany is the Capital of NY and an important city during the WAR.

• Albany

Sorry but Albany is NORTH of NYC not WEST of Savannah Ga.

• You may also have a login bug. I started 2 new games. I'm a new player thru farcebook. Logged out and when I logged back in a couple of hours later I had to create a whole new account thru farcebook. It wouldn't accept the information I had for my first account. so many of the new players you are losing (not all) can be due to this problem.

• Know your history. US had food. NY (Buffalo in game) was fruit, dairy, and grain. The New England area was grain and fruit. Florida was known as the citrus capital until California took it over in the late 50's early 60s. California and a lot of the western portion of the US was mainly isolated towns. It truly was the eastern 50% of the US that provided the world with what it needed. Rationing didn't start until late 1940. Ration cards themselves came out in 1942 to support the war effort. The u…

• Food

Sorry But I started off playing for the 1st time in this game, your assumption makes an A__ of your remark. within 15 minutes of playing I was red in food production. No I did not come from 1914. Never heard of the game till I found the forum. I'm a fast learner but this game leaves a lot to be desired, very steep learning curve, and long waiting times. In the 6 hours I have invested in the game so far I have built a laundry list of things that would be needed to fix the game. The US east coast …

• Food

How In the heck do you control the food production in the game. In minutes I have gone negative in the richest food producing country in the game.