Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Event - All Countries: All In

Sasri - - News

1549278585_news_images_11508.jpg Dear Generals, Did you ever want to take the reigns of the smaller nations that participated in World War 2? Now is the time, because according to the motto ‘all countries, all-in’ you can choose any historical nation that existed in 1939 in this Event. Try to grow a small country into a big empire or pick an established superpower and surround yourself with allies. Recreate history or conquer the whole world in this historical battle scenario! Event Details: - S…

• Game Glitch (Days Skipped)

Sasri - - General Discussions

I checked the game and it really seems like there was a glitch with the communication between this game and the game server. We checked if there were any other games with a similar behavior, but everything else seems to work just fine. Sorry for the inconveniences, we still hope you guys will enjoy the game round!

No our servers were not hacked. Could you please give me the gameID where you noticed this weird behavior?

Hello maldrid, that Call of War was hacked is news to us and we can't confirm this information. Could you please let us know where you got this information from?

• Update & Call of Christmas

Sasri - - News

Dear Generals, With today’s update we are excited to release the speedy Tutorial Mode as default starting scenario for new users! This will give new players the opportunity to learn all aspects of the game in a faster and action packed game round. Experienced players are still allowed to join these maps as well - please be nice to our newest community members and help them out where you can! Additionally we release the following bug fixes and improvements: - Alliance ranking: The profiles of all…

• game has wrong name

Sasri - - Bug Reports and Issues

Because you are playing in an event with the anonymous feature enabled This means you won't be able to see the username of other players

• Quote from Gods_Gift: “I also get white screening on my iPhone and iPad in all my games. Works ok on a pc but with my two apple peoducts the game will open and then seemingly crash and restart. Very annoying as you don’t have time to do anything! ” I also have to ask here are you using the browser or the app? The app is the more save way to play the game, because we can prevent your device to use the new renderer if it is not optimized for it.

• Could you tell us your sprecs of your PC? And do you have several games open when it crashes or just one?

• Updating your graphics driver may also help.

• Technology advancements

Sasri - - News

Please use the Call of War app instead of the browser. If your device is not ready for the new renderer it will be automatically disabled and you will be able to play your games again. If for whatever reason you get a white screen/crash within the app please reinstall the app (don't forget to set a password). If after this you still receive a white screen using the App please let me know which device you are using.

Sasri - - News

Quote from Soviet-boi: “The game ID is 2526382 ” The map seems to work just fine. Could you please update your graphic card driver and your browser and let me know if that fixed the issue?

• New Renderer on IPhone

Quote from dirge: “I have been able to download the app (Call of War 1942). Not sure why the 1942 was added. The app seems to work fine. Thank you. But, I have to point out that it works only because it is clearly running on the old render engine! This only reinforces my point. ” Yes, some devices cause some problem when using the new renderer, therefore we implemented that for these devices the old renderer is used

• New Renderer on IPhone

Hello, could you please try to check if it works for you by using the Call of War app?

Sasri - - News

Quote from Soviet-boi: “Personally I’ve been having white screens since this update but I think it’s because I’m trying to load the 25 map ” Sorry to hear Could you maybe give us the gameID so we can take a look?

Sasri - - News

Dear Generals, Today we are bringing you more game improvements to lift our WebGL fueled rendering engine to the next level. Not only is it looking better than ever, it also feels smoother and more performant. Because we are confident in it’s quality, the WebGL renderer is now made the default renderer for our desktop and mobile version. We want to thank everyone for your initiative to give feedback and report bugs. You can look forward to even more improvements in the future! We are also happy …

• Disappointed!

Don't worry, events will be available soon again. We had a small break after the longer period of the Oktoberfest event. Glad that you guys enjoy our events!

• Name Changer and Shop Improvements

Sasri - - News

Quote from thUnderdog78: “Thanks for the update, it looks so good on my phone as that’s 95% of what I play on. But is there anyway to fix the notch for my iPhone X Max? It just cuts the resources off. Please and thank you... newbie loving what you have done!! ” Thank you for your feedback. You should of course be able to see your resources so I forwarded the issue. Happy you enjoy the game! Could you by any chance make a screenshot where we can see how exactly the bar is cut off for you?

• Name Changer and Shop Improvements

Sasri - - News

Dear generals, today we not only have a new update with some bug fixes and an exciting new feature, but also some shop related information to share. In the upcoming weeks some you will notice that the payment providers we offered will change. After looking into new and better options to provide a fast and secure way to process shop transactions we joined forces with Goodgame Studios. The shop will still look the same, but you will see some new payment methods while old ones have been removed. We…

• New tutorial map now LIVE!

Sasri - - News

Today we will deploy a small update with the follow fixes: - Coalition chat is shown again - When clicking on the flag of a player in the province information the diplomacy will open again - We fixed that water and terrain on the 100 player map was missing - We fixed a display error of the attack range of units while giving an order

• New tutorial map now LIVE!

Sasri - - News

1537776819_news_images_10169.jpg Welcoming new players and making the Call of War community grow is one of our main concerns. Having an active community results into active and enjoyable game rounds, but especially for new players it can be quite challenging to grasp all the aspects and the strategic depth that Call of War has to offer. Diplomacy and managing your economy, for example, is a core element of the game, but new players barely get in touch with these features in their first session. …