Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Fenrir Ragnarok: “Quote from KKzSkillz: “In-game Player Nickname: KimJohn1 • Nation you wish to play as: North Korea • Leader of your nation: Kim John Huan • The Political Party of your Leader: The Workers party ” • Accepted or Refused: ´´Refused´´• Reason: Sorry friend, but the slot for North Korea was already taken, you can Role-Play as South Korea however, we need it. • Administrator´s Note: Good Sample, but I don´t think Kim John Huan was a real person, at least I could´t find it,…

• In-game Player Nickname: KimJohn1 • Nation you wish to play as: North Korea • Leader of your nation: Kim John Huan • The Political Party of your Leader: The Workers party • Other Role-Plays you have been in: I've been in ones with my friends, afew with my old alliance. • Sample Article (It is still required, even if you have been in other Role-Plays): Kim John Huan was the heir to leadership and took over from his father 'Kim Jong Ill' in 1999. He turned the country into a full monarchy and the …

• Ignore me, lol, Im taking Turkey

• Can I be Libya or Sweden?