Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Hurbala: “A Euro p22 is maybe allready done in a few days... if on 6x or 8x ... just saying. ” I was thinking the exact same thing. If you want faster matches, smaller maps is the way to go. You can usually have them done underneath a month without speed modifier.

• I'll have to agree with S. Schmidt on this one, if someone's being greedy, end relations or prepare to end relations and attack them, they have to learn somehow.

• Locate friends

Anpere - - Suggestions / Criticism

I'd prefer to see a Party System, than a friend system, similar to how you form a Squad on Apex and when everyone's ready, it finds a match for you automatically. Add in the fact that it automatically forms the coalition for you when you enter.

• This would be a useful QOL Addition. I'd also like to see Diplomatic - Shows the relation status we have with nations (Embargo, Peace, Right of Way, Share Map, Share Intelligence) Political - Show political ideology of nations (Axis, Allies, Comintern, Pan-Asian)

• Quote from Hurbala: “Quote from Anpere: “I feel like this has been recommended before. However, I think this should only be something that can be created by Premium and they should be limited, to a certain amount weekly (or monthly). ” Why? ” I could see this causing issues in terms of XP Farming, unless they made some kind of Arcade Mode, where it doesn't count towards XP or K/D Ratio.

• Disbanding units

Quote from 6thDragon: “I like the idea of disbanding units and have expressed support of this in similar threads. I think it only works for units of the same type and level. For example, if you have eight damaged infantry units, 25% health, you could turn them into two at full health or four at half. Essentially transferring the survivors under a new command. There is plenty of historical precedent for this. ” This is called consolidation in another game I play. I am not a fan of the concept of …

• I feel like this has been recommended before. However, I think this should only be something that can be created by Premium and they should be limited, to a certain amount weekly (or monthly).

• Inactivity

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “You can already drop out by ignoring the game, done. Archive it also ” So, where's the part, where others can pick off where the previous left off?

• Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes

Anpere - - News

Am I missing something? Why in the world would anyone want to have this reverted? The new labels provide a lot more information and innovative design. Although, I do understand the sentiment a option where they could turn off the new labels through options, isn't a bad idea, but is it really needed? I'm in a 1.0 + 1.5 right now and this minor graphical update was solid. I just wish they added the smaller icons on the zoom in mode, to the zoom out mode. So, I could see mixed units. I really feel …

• You're reaching, Supremacy 1914 (Another Bytro Labs Game) had this icon update for awhile, Conflict of Nations had Doctrines (Bytro Labs Partner). I would assume they're taking concept idea's from both other Bytro Labs (and Partners) and adding them to Call of War for better Quality of Life features.

• GOVERNORS

I'm confused how exactly this would work, you want Governorship and Presidency. But you also want them to handle different operations. I can't seem to image this, right now.

• Goodness, I haven't played that in awhile. It reminded me about how at the end of the war, the nation with the most points is able to choose the lands he wants the most, it was limited and divided among participates based on percentage of participation and land available to be divided. Example: Mongolia eliminated the most units in Communist China. So, he'll get about 60% of the land, he wants and Japan can choose the remaining 40% remaining land. It's annoying someone who waited until I did mos…

• Better Diplomacy

Quote from vietcong2005: “These ideas can certainly be developed. However, improve relations sounds a bit too simple, needs to be developed more. However, I agree with funded rebellion because I also wrote it as part of my thread. ” I'm not sure how further in depth you could take Improve Relations other than improving relations could cost $$$ to maintain. Humanitarian Aide could be exchanging resources, I don't think that needs much explanation that's resources the player could've spent on thei…

• Movement lines

Is this one of those colorblindness issues?

• suggestions

That's odd, your friends could've just solely focused on games that's 4x (or above) faster. You're missing out, just try games that's 4x + faster.

• Battleships

Quote from vietcong2005: “It is kinda annoying that people keep spamming battleships ” I mean, there's people who Spam only Submarines. All you have to do is know your counter defenses and try to get them to split their units, to deal more damage and increase your chances of a win.

• Hospitals

Quote from Ciro702: “We already have a mechanic that can - Heal troops and reorganize - Aircraft repair and reload - And ships that can repair anywhere in the world They can all heal 15% of damage if the following parameters are followed: - Ground units are in a province you own - Aircraft can only heal on airfields you own as well - Aircraft carriers cannot heal aircraft - All ships regardless of class can heal anywhere - All repairs/reorganization happen after day change ” This here pretty muc…

• Better Diplomacy

I noticed, nations tend to Embargo me around Days 20+ and as far as I know, there's no way to reduce those chances, other than Right of Way. I was wondering if we could have Better Diplomacy options with AI nations such; - Proclaim Guarantee Guaranteed to protect the nations from foreign threat, this would give a bit of 'Popularity' or 'Likeness'. Whichever formula COW Developers are using to determine nations opinion of us. Although, I think winning the war or creating peace without the nation …

• Quote from Habo778: “One thing I do in Historical World War is use the usual Militia units that you get at the start to station at rebellious provenances since they become mostly obsolete mid to late game unless you invest research into them. Now this may not be feasible in other maps but if your really sick of rebellions then maybe have some Militia trail behind your main force or just some standard infantry. ” Militia can never become obsolete imho, with 1.5, depending on the region.

• Field Hospitals?

Quote from Habo778: “Well ships can repair themselves to a certain extent. Deep sea vessels usually have a full engineering crew along with a machine shop, tools and Spare parts. A ship can patch up holes in the hull and replace broken parts the problem is when the spare parts run out or when it’s something too big to have a spare EX. A Boiler. So yes a ship can repair it self in the middle of the Ocean although it’s not realistic that it can repair itself to 100% every time since when in combat…