Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alt 1920 RP

YankeeDude101 - - Roleplaying Threads

APPLICATION: Player Name: Yankee Nation you wish to play as :Ottoman Kebabs Name of your leader (No personal name) : Ataturk Kemel Previous Roleplays (If you have not been in one, an article) : Victoria RP, 1850s RP, 1800s RP, and the others I agree to follow the rules of all new features Agree I do I promise I will be able to play this role-play for the duration of the game Yes I Agree that if I break any rules I will be kicked from the game. I Agree (stalin) I agree to Role-play daily in the D…

• Name of country you wish to play as: West Germany Name of the leader of your country in 1950: Konrad Adenauer Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? Yep. Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? Yes. Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? Yes. Will you play in this role-play as often if you can? Yep. Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs): "Adeneuer at, at his round table, with the defense minister sitting adju…