Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just happened to me again. Pretty much same situation. Flew more airplanes that I had built since reporting this bug over Geneva and now they are parked there in a convoy in Geneva. Turin to Grenoble was fine. But Turin to Besancon eventually wound up with bugged out aircraft in Geneva. May be time to back out aircraft in this game until your devs get it fixed. This time it cost me real $$$ as I had bought gold to purchase these planes on the quick to react to sneaky French units.

• Airplane Convoy Bug?

William May - - Bug Reports and Issues

Some research shows this is a somewhat prevalent issue. I guess I should accept that I have lost them units?

• Indeed

• One thing I just noticed. It seems the server thinks these planes are in Turin and no airfield is present... map.jpg [URL=http://s120.photobucket.com/user/mineame/media/Status.jpg.html]Status.jpg[/url]

• Background. I am playing Italy. I captured Geneva and have held it since capturing it. I built 2 strategic bombers in Turin and ordered them to attack Auxerre, France. While they were in the air, I built a level 1 airfield in Geneva. I also had 2 tactical bombers and 2 interceptors ordered to attack Nancy, France. I walk away for a few hours to allow my bombing runs to soften up the French targets. Come back and now ALL of my air units I mentioned above are in Geneva stuck on trucks. I have trie…