Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A list of major rivers and canals I think should be added to the Europe map Rivers should only be available to Troop convoys and Destroyers. -St. Lawrence River (Great Lakes and Atlantic Ocean) -Mississippi River Canals (Gulf of Mexico Great Lakes) -Rhine River (North Sea, Inland Bavaria) -Kiel Canal (Baltic Sea, North Sea) -Corinth Canal (Ionian Sea, Aegean Sea) -Danube River (Black Sea, Inland Austria) -Volga River (Astrakhan to Yaroslav) -White Sea Canal (Arctic Sea to Baltic) I also think it…

• Yes, but they weren't at war with the Japanese and Thai. I will make Comintern and Allies allied to each other though.

• With the New Map Poll taking place right now (check "news" for link), I want to show how many nations can be in the Historical Pacific Map if it is made. I'll do the list in this order, Axis, Allies, Comintern, Neutral. I'll also give several optional names for some countries. I think some nations should be unplayable, but I won't state which. Finally, this will be right after Pearl Harbour 1941. Axis: Is at war with all Allied nations, can declare war on neutral at any time and can declare war …

• How about a historical Global map set after WW1, in 1919/1920 something? You would have the Russian, Ottoman Empires still existing, but falling apart. There's the new nations left in the power vacuum of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the independence movement in Ireland, Mongolia, tensions in Africa and South America and an uncertain future for the new Mexican government. It's a wonderful setting for a map.

• In this series of articles I'll try to create research tree's for some minor nations, starting with Romania. I hope this serves as an introduction for many people to Romanian technology in WW2. I have some prior experience making technology tree's for other games, but mainly vehicles, so we'll see how this goes. NOTE: Cruisers, Battleships, Aircraft Carriers, Nuclear Battleships and Railroad Guns will be Default since Romania had none. Militia: 1. 1932 2. 1934 3. 1936 4. 1938 5. 1940 6. 1942 Inf…