Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dixie: “All you can do is get your team to wipe him out. Frustrating situation. Dishonorable. ” Can't do that in a team game. You can't change your relations with team members. It is always share map

• I am in a team game. Everything was going ok till one of our team members told us he is allied with another team. The effect of this is that the other team now has an unfair advantage over us. Not only can he relay our troop movements, but he is no help to our cause. I am aware that on any team game, someone could have their friend register on the other team and do this same thing. But there should be a way to remove players who commit treason, perhaps by votes of the other team members? I reall…

• Here's my entry: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4eb2fb0c37ae43a6185dc5065 imgur.com/a/KkK6g

• When i am in an intense battle with many units involved, it would help me to keep track of units that are important for me to watch. Would it be possible for me to right click on a unit and that would make a circle be drawn around the unit? A grren circle for allies and a red circle for enemies. If i right clicked on that unit again, it would make the circle go away. Thanking you in advance

• I am rank 42. I am active and use skype. Looking for team mates . send me invite or PM me with questions.

• I am level 42, english speaker, and am very active. I have won 1 server so far. I can take direction and play as part of a team. I tried playing in the players league and was enjoying it immensly untilone day i forgot about the gold prohibition and got myself banned from the PL for the rest of the year. I am interested in playing with other active players but have been disappointed with the people i meet in the regular games. They won't use skype, they won't discuss strategy, they do strange and…