Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So, my wife and I have bought a new home (update to a post here: we brought our own agent in for the negotiations and she subsequently lowered her portion of the commission to sell our home from 2.5% to 1.75%). This house is minutes away from a medium sized city but rural enough that we have a septic system, community water and a water softener. more: chung cư pcc1 thanh xuân These are all foreign concepts to us and seem easy enough to manage. We have been told that you can quickly feel it if yo…

• I'd love to know which songs everyone on this forum believes to be the 20 most definitive rock/metal songs of all time (meaning when you think of rock/metal music, which 20 songs represent that the most to you?). I'm just curious because I'm more into Gothic/Symphonic metal and female-fronted groups but i'd like to start getting into the core of metal and rock music. Just gimme some recommendations! (hopefully I put this in the right place... review: country music ringtones free for mobile

• Dance and Rave music

adamjohnson - - Off Topic

Lets hear your favorite dance music! We all have a few songs that we simply can't listen to while sitting still. A strong beat will get us on our feet! Any genre. I know almost every techno song I've ever heard makes me want to rave! Also, I'm captian of my dance team and I need music (of varying tempos) for our practices, any ideas will be appreciated! (oh, and its with the school, so explicite language should be kept to a minimum)

• It's Jazz Rock Week!

Yo meine schöne mensch! Starting from today, it's jazz rock week on musicbanter. So what is jazz-rock? Well, some use the term as synonymous with fusion. The then highly experimental style fusion was created by Miles Davis and his band in the late 60s when they started playing jazz with rock instrumentation. The most influential Miles Davis fusion album was Bitches Brew recorded in 1970. On this album played many highly influential jazz artists, for example Wayne Shorter and Joe Zawinul who woul…

• The Indie/ Pop music of Sweden

In order to prove my co-host on radio wrong, I will be putting together a whole show comprising entirely of music from Sweden. The origin of this is that she claimed "no bands except Abba come from Sweden", a ridiculous claim considering I was just after playing a double-header of Jens Lekman and The Tallest Man On Earth. In order to make up for that live-on-air faux pas, I will be putting together a whole show of Swedish music. Thus far I have the following- Pretty much any track off the follow…

• I'm not sure if this is the right forum for them, so feel free to move accordingly. Naked - The band's last album, you can tell how much animosity was present because nearly all the tracks sound like throwaways. (Nothing But) Flowers is the one exception. Little Creatures - Some great tracks (Road To Nowhere, And She Was, Stay Up Late), but they're all pop, there's none of the artsy experimentation the band was known for. True Stories - The soundtrack to David Byrne's movie of the same name. Not…

• Is extreme metal boring now?

I've seen this opinion expressed numerous times throughout my time listening to metal. And I think it makes for a rather interesting discussion. Do YOU think extreme metal is boring? Is all of it boring? Is just the new stuff boring? What makes it boring? I have been back and forth on this topic. I don't find all extreme metal to be boring. Is some of it? Yes. What genre of music doesn't have boring bands though? That being said there are bands out there that make me change my mind all of the ti…

• What do you look for in a song?

What are the specific elements that you look for in a song/band/album? I have my own peronal list of 'rules' that I look for in a song/band/album. For me I like to have first of all, a fast driving tempo that makes the song feel like it's going somewhere. I'm a big fan of psychedelia but the big problem I find a lot of bands in that genre, just do what Roger Waters describes as 'Pyschedelic' noodling, cannot stand this aimless floating around that bands like Tame Impala do, especially on their l…

• What type of house music is this?

Hi there, this is my first post, but look forward to being more involved. I came across a remix of Icona Pop a few days ago by an artist by the name of Solidisco and it is just the sound I am looking for in house music. It can be found on soundcloud --> solidisco --> I Love it Remix (I couldn't post a link because I'm brand new to the site, but its easy to find). It's labeled as "Disco House", but after looking that genre up on Youtube and other such sites, it's not exactly what I'm looking for.…

• i'm looking for really dramatic classical music, that kind of bursts and doesn't get really boring to listen to after a while. (i'm kind of an amateur when it comes to classical stuff.) i already saw the 'thunderous classical music' board and checked out a few of the songs, but they weren't really what i was looking for. i want something like the orchestra part in mercury rev's 'the dark is rising' i don't know what you'd call that, but i really like it, and i want a few other songs to listen to…

• A beginners guide to Funk?

Hello guys! My interest in funk started very recently as I first heard "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars, but of course I wanted more. The thing is I really don't have any idea where to begin and would be very thankful for anyone giving suggestions what to listen to first and foremost. Maybe you can provide even some youtube links, would be very appreciated anyway. Tags: gratis tonos para celular, funny ringtones free, sonidos para celular gratis

• All I can say is just people are just disrecpectful. They don't respect other people's choice of music. Currently I am a big fan of Hip-Hop Soul songs (mostly DJ Mustard produced songs like Paranoid, Na Na, Loyal, yadayadayada...). On youtube, I see A BUNCH of comments like : "This ni**a sucks b***s, listen to Tupac and (insert renowned 90s rappers here)" "Hip-Hop is dead." "Now music is all about sex, money, prostitutes, drugs, (anything related to hip-hop culture that are offensive to the gene…

• I only know very basic music theory and spend most of my time listening to popular music, because when I listen to classical, I may like some of it, but I will only be listening to it as though it is popular music, (e.g. "That was a catchy tune.") and I am not capable of truly appreciating it. I cannot identify keys or particular chord progressions; things of that nature just by listening to a piece of music. I would like to be able to appreciate classical, but my guess is that I would have to s…

• I watched the freestyle battle with Stormzy and Kevin Hart the other day... and seriously Stormzy should be embarrassed, he couldn't free style and just recalled lyrics he had in his head that were nothing to do with the situation. Kevin Hart blew him out the water. Even his normal song lyrics are awful and his voice sounds like the dullest guy on earth swallowed a wasp. But I seem to be the only person who thinks this. Please tell me I'm not alone Tags: free all we know ringtone download, downl…

• Here's my premise: My home listening music experience has improved vastly. I still have my turntable, record collection, nice speakers but more and more I'm very satisfied with my phone and my headphones. I collected music for years but the variety I have access to now is unprecedented. So what's been happening at concerts? To me festivals are uncomfortable and plagued with bad sound, mostly bad music, and stupid activities. Small venues offer the same things they always have. Some musicians com…

• What do you look for in a song?

What are the specific elements that you look for in a song/band/album? I have my own peronal list of 'rules' that I look for in a song/band/album. For me I like to have first of all, a fast driving tempo that makes the song feel like it's going somewhere. I'm a big fan of psychedelia but the big problem I find a lot of bands in that genre, just do what Roger Waters describes as 'Pyschedelic' noodling, cannot stand this aimless floating around that bands like Tame Impala do, especially on their l…

• New to this forum so thought I would start with a question. Have you guys ever been to a gig/concert where the support band were better than the main band? Who were they? Did you know the support band previously or were they a nice surprise? Or even, did you go to the gig especially for the support band? Here are mine; I've seen Streetlight Manifesto supporting Reel Big Fish. Had heard of Streetlight before the gig and they were incredible, RBF were good but could not compete. Also third on the …

• Having recently listened to and enjoyed Neil Young's "Cortez The Killer" (recorded 1974/5), which has many similarities to more recent guitar music from the 80s and 90s, I chose to research the song on Wikipedia. It claims that he wrote it while studying history at high school, however I don't see how it could have been written this early. Even in acoustic form, it still doesn't fit into the 1960-1963 era, either lyrically or melodically. Young's recorded music from 1963 (in The Squires) sounds …

• Hey, was wondering how exactly are trade league members be called to war? 1) Is it like the HRE (emperor can call his allies), so in this case does the trade league leader has to call them? 2) Is the trade league like a normal alliance, so everyone in the league will get a call to war from the nation beeing attacked? In my case, Venice is trade leauge leader existing of Venice, the knights, mantua and lucca. Venice is also helping in a war at the moment. I want to attack the knights, because ven…

• What a ridiculous question! Contemporary music today covers the widest range of styles and forms than at any time of music history. There is no one type of 'contemporary music'; there are DOZENS. Your question renders itself null and void. Tags: free iphones ringtones, nhạc chuông iphone, ringtonedownload.mobi/bollywood-ringtones-download/