Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Servers Down?

NashBean - - Bug Reports and Issues

The Call of War code is a branch of the Supremacy 1914 published code. so the core code is the same in both games. Interesting food for thought.

• Servers Down?

I sure Bytro is frantically, trying to get server back up.

• Servers Down?

If it helps, when I refresh it gives me follow error: 502 Bad Gateway nginx My best guess, is that it is a hardware problem. Bad modem or part in server. Will take them some time, to pin point the problem.

• Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from Lawrence Czl: “Again a gold player can easily exploit by spending gold to overcome these. ” I am not concerned with true gold players. They are exceptions and do not determine the overal outcome of anyone's game outcome's. When encountering a true gold player, there are 3 standard options for you of what to do.None of it has any baring on the development of paratroopers specifically. ” I agree with _Pontus_, and would like to add, That paratroopers could help the…

• Think on Combat stats: When they are dropped and are floating down they should be at a disadvantage. On D-Day many 101st were shredded in air. Best way to do this, would be switch attack and defence stats to give this affect. This would also help prevent taking multiple provinces by having twice as high defence values. At level 4, their attack and defence should be equal to that of a commando, with Attack and Defence stats switched.

• Think mobilization time (the time until a dropped paratrooper can move) should be cut in 1/2 as follows: lvl1: 12h lvl2: 9h lvl3: 6h lvl4: 3h Because you can only create them in one place. Requires so much, just to build one. The range is so short, more airports have to be built and You can not jump very far behind lines. Out of 8 Paratrooper that I have employed, 7 have been killed before mobilization was half done. The other 1 reached half mobilization, but was destroyed before mobilization wa…

• Quote from Chimere: “How was coordination with the French ? I read that the French, while covering a flank efficiently, were basically doing the job on their own with little horizontal unit coordination, though of course Command was integrated. ” We stayed in touch with them by Radio, when we were on the left flank with them. They drove armored personnel tracks (think it was like a m577) They would stop before the tanks get out the back, set up a mortar, and blow the tank up :-). One time I was …

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Thanks for the info, hope you had a fun time showing those Iraqi's why they shouldn't pick on smaller nations. ” And why they shouldn't use weapons of mass destruction. He killed over 300,000 of his own people with siren gas that year. In the war called the 1991 Iraqi Uprising. Same time Desert Storm war was going on.

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from NashBean: “I am proud to say that when I was in war(1991) Our unit had the privilege of doing a left flank with the 82nd, the 101st Airborne, and the France 6th Light Divisions. As part of XVIII Airborne Corps. My unit was not air born, But was on the King of Battle M110A2. Modified version of the ones in WWII. military-today.com/artillery/m110.htm On the following map, my unit started out in the gap between 82nd and 101st. upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…3/31/D…

• I am proud to say that when I was in war(1991) Our unit had the privilege of doing a left flank with the 82nd, the 101st Airborne, and the France 6th Light Divisions. As part of XVII Airborne Corps. My unit was not air born, But was on the King of Battle M110A2. Modified version of the ones in WWII. military-today.com/artillery/m110.htm On the following map, my unit started out in the gap between 82nd and 101st. upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…3/31/Desert_Storm_Map.svg

• Quote from Little Racoon: “Huh, I thought their use was pretty good. ” So did I, little Racoon. One example: The amphibious landings of D-Day were hours away when the first combat missions by the US Army started in France.The invasion of Normandy began with a large-scale parachute drop that included 13,100 soldiers of the 82nd and the 101st Airborne Divisions. The attack occurred during the night in the early hours of June 6, 1944, and was the vanguard of the Allied operations in Normandy. warhi…

• Got my AS in Computer programming in 1999. Where my English Teacher informed me, that I should surround my self with good spellers.

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Lol, no way would Bytro pay for that. Nice idea but it won't happen. Beginners already have those pop ups too, and the quick start info. ” Potentially I could program the help AI for recondition as a programmer. Have been studying their code for over a year. Would have the AI utilize all the other pop up helps and reference to the manual as answers. And using the current Q&A for the template of the AI. Would need for a better speller to do any writing.

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “It sounds like a good idea but I feel like there would be a very high attrition rate for these mentors. Most of the people that join and then find the game too hard and quit are kids. So I can only imagine the head wreck it might be for people. ” Quote from Quasi-duck: “It sounds like a good idea but I feel like there would be a very high attrition rate for these mentors. Most of the people that join and then find the game too hard and quit are kids. So I can only imagine…

• Was going through achievements, and saw that I needed to knock out a couple of wins on 'Europe: Clash of Nations' map. After joining 2 of them. Noticed that 90% of the players were level 1-10. So I created a coalition and invited the experienced players to the coalition. One low level applied and I accepted. Made a coalition opening statement talking about 8 out of 10 low level go inactive. Then he started asking question about how to play the game. Point being, lots of people that try this game…

• We could create a new structure and call it air born school or jump school. Then have any of the infantry branch units be able to go though jump school and get their so called wings. This would make each air born unit twice as long to create. Make it where you could only have one jump school training one unit at a time. So any infantry unit would have to make a march to the jump school and wait their turn. The infantry unit would keep their own stats, except in the air. They would have a hang ti…

• Send me a message, I don't always check the forum. Thanks

• I would be willing to be an ally, next 50 - 100 player game we play together. Just keep an eye out for me, or message me the game number when ever you need an extra player in a game.

• Hello to the players of Call of War game id: 2,324,963, I went through my browser history to find the game id. This was one of the games that disappeared. Looking for all the players that was in iBean Coalition from that game. just send me a message. Thanks. iBean Coalition Leader NashBean

• Arms Race

NashBean - - News

I would like to apply to arms race. NashBEan