Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HAllo I suggest a "non agression pact" as a possibility along with RoW, Share Intelligence and so on. With the choice betwen 2, 7 and 14 days guarenteed peace that gives a morale penalty if broken. The penalty could be 5%, 10% and 15% depending on the lenght of peace broken. Its a sizable penalty for breaking a political agreed on contract but still doable, especially if you combine it with a capital conquest. I think we need more diversity to keep the game exciting.

• There is no "always use this startegy" With that in mind, always build up a good economy. unless you prefer losing. AI CAN build buildings, but it takes some time before they get started and when they build, its usually more levels of IC. Always stay agressive. Attack AI for more resources and the eventual VP you are gonna need to win and attack players to beat them. Best to attack them before they attack you. But dont rush in headlessly. Be ready, be prepared to lose some units, thats OK, as lo…

• Gear up function.

EJensen - - Suggestions / Criticism

Hallo I would like to suggest a "gear up" function. To help right the in-equality in resources. It would be a new research possibility that would give, say +2% on the selected resource. Then after ended research your provinces with that resource would increase with +2%. It could also be attached to "gear up" an IC so that paticular or all IC gets a +2% boost. I dont belive this research should be available from day 1, maybe day 10-12. In three levels, so that level 1 gives +2%. Level 2 gives 4% …

• Epic new historical world map!

EJensen - - News

On this new map, units you start with dont upgraded to the level you have researched. Is this a bug or intended like that?