Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 388.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• firestorm

King Draza Mihajlovic - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from NovaTopaz: “Quote from attacker101: “during ww2 the germans and russians used a weapon called "firestorm" they are missiles that are on fire and and are a kind of artillery unit. I was thinking this could be a good artillery unit in the game? ” ... First off, I don't think fire storm was a thing(or means what you think it means). And secondly, if it was a thing, you are probably referring to things such as the Katyusha rocket launcher or various german rocket launching systems(most of…

• Match

King Draza Mihajlovic - - Find Co-players

Quote from Diabolical: “That's strange. Nemu had before said he's quit, but is in the forums (now) because he wants to play again. If you are not playing anymore, why then would you be reading the forums? ” i check them once a while, rarely. i will probably check the newest map, whatever...

• Match

King Draza Mihajlovic - - Find Co-players

Quote from nemuritor98: “Hello, How you all been doing? Everything ok? I have some free time so let's have a game together Invite whoever you want and let's have some fun @MontanaBB @DxC @King Draza Mihajlovic @WiseOdin @Diabolical @miech @Dixie @Taikhos ” i am sorry, but i am not playing COW anymore, better luck with someone else

• Quote from Alkyonor: “Actually, we are preparing an update which will change the behavior of defeated players' troops as follows: If a player loses all of his or her provinces and also is flagged as inactive, all of his remaining armies will immediately get defeated. Enemy armies, which were in a fight with the removed armies, will not be fighting anymore and the relation between the defeated player and other nations is set to peace. This will solve many of the problems we had with 'rogue' units…

• i have seen too many suggestions be rejected by that simple excuse, and no, 1 militia probably wouldnt change the game

• Quote from xXCooksterXx: “This would seem to be real hard to implement. ” make the provinces revolt to the core province of that country, if the owner is active and/or alive, he can control the units. It would take a hour or two to program, but it isn't "IMPOSSIBLE", that excuse has been used for suggestions since forever

• PT Boat

Quote from Dixie: “being able to patrol like planes and break away from engagement, and more speed would be the reason draza. ” yeah, we really see that people use armored cars for scouting. and they would probably be stuck in combat like every other unit....

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Dixie: “build interceptors, put them in stacks of five. patrol over the enemy tacs. watch tacs fall from sky. for added effect, drop some rockets on their airbase. destroy airbase or catch tacs while refueling. ” Ah, Dixie, you are the sweet voice of reason. The only thing I would add to your advice above is when you know the enemy tactical bomber swarm is coming for a particular formation of your ground troops, use the patrol function, and move several 5-squadr…

• PT Boat

why use patrol boats when you have destroyers? This would be useless if it got added

• strategic bombers CAN NOT deal with ground units, even though they should, in theory, do more damage than tactical bombers ....

• that would also cost fuel.

• schools share the same connection, and the COW system thinks that you guys are multi accounts its not rocket science

• Quote from Awesomesause175: “50+? care to show some proof, maybe a screenshot? ” how can i give a screenshot of something that happened a week ago?

• Controlled Airspace

King Draza Mihajlovic - - News

Quote from CityOfAngels: “Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “"a smoking break can cost you" you do realize that you can play while smoking? ” Not while micro-managing air combat against a competitive opponent, that's for sure ” as if you need some supernatural skills in order to micromanage planes that take up to 30 minutes to get into action

• Controlled Airspace

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “You gotta be kidding. When you're involved in, for example, an intense air battle with a capable opponent, even taking a smoking break can cost you. ” >implying that you actually have intense air battles "a smoking break can cost you" you do realize that you can play while smoking?

• Quote from Lawrence Czl: “With set names, you learn where certain countries are on a map. For someone playing a lot of games at one time, it would make locating countries more time-consuming. ” as if a 1 + year veteran would get troubles with that

• Quote from Alex_brunius: “Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “Infrastructure pays off in 2/4 days lmao, i was able to stop my -1000 per hour and turn it to positive 1000 per hour with just a couple of infrastructures ” So with "couple" I assume that you mean 2 infrastructure since that is the actual meaning of "a couple". This means you got +2'000 oil more per hour = +48'000 oil per day. The best % increase a single infrastructure can get you is +20%, which means that in order for you to get the …

• Quote from Peachez: “Just some friendly feed back! ” "friendly" Quote from Dixie: “@'miech have u tried the 25 player historical map? very scarce resources, and some countries do start in the red. ” its a fully historical map, well, "historical" by COW standards, but what can you expect? that countries like Tibet can produce more than the USSR? Quote from Alex_brunius: “Quote from Last Warrior: “almoast every upgrade in coreprovince with ressourse has pay out within 12 to 16 days. Also none core…

• Controlled Airspace

Quote from Dixie: “Quote from KingCongo: “The change PROTECTS offline players. What are you complaining about?!? ” I don't think inattentive players should be protected. Esp since the mobile version is up and running ” and people check COW every 2 hours...no, just no, COW is not a game that needs to be checked 24/7, not even with the mobile version

• Controlled Airspace

Quote from KingCongo: “I think you are panicking over nothing. I another week you won't even notice the gameplay difference. ” applies to pretty much EVERYONE who complains