Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi there, On supremacy 1914, there was a feature where theres vote for us, to earn some gold daily. Is there no such thing on this game. Some people simply dont have access to luxurious debit cards. Thanks much.

• why is bytrolabs insisting on keeping, even reducing strategic bomber ranges. -_-

• YES!!! This is a great idea. im a huge fan of bogging down. So you have my vote. +1 for mines. They are integral part of war. Perhaps as ingame Decor ... effect of attacking another nation with 'fortified' status. I get Triggered when someone disagrees and bases his argument on , " HURP DURP GERM TOO COMPREX, MAKE EARSEAR- CARR OF DURTY SYNDROMME"... "NO NERD FER GERM UPGREEEERDS".... - what im trying to say is, i like micro management, and games like these should have it. Complex games are a ch…

• I sexually identify myself as a palm tree. ... I am insulted that the message didn't show palm trees. :U I vote for palm trees. Viva Palm tree gender.

• Coastal Defences

Bionoman - - Suggestions / Criticism

*innocent bump*

• Quote from IshXIII: “only 2months? that was a fast game bro ” I like expanding.

• Either way, im done with my match, it took me a 2 months to finish, but i finished first. ... my first, and probably last match i'll be playing for a while, until strategic bombers receive a larger range. This and many other gold use related issues and features have made me uninterested with some parts of the game. Glad the 100 player map is finally over.

• Quote from wildL SPQR: “First of all please do not denounce the use of gold. Secondly, to answer your query, changing the range wouldn't make it different in your particular situation, your bombers would still have to go back to refuel which is your problem. Thirdly, use patrol instead or try and figure out your opponent's offline time. ” Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from wildL SPQR: “Secondly, to answer your query, changing the range wouldn't make it different in your particular situation, your…

• Quote from Kalantigos: “@Bionoman I personally agree with this sentiment" ” Thanks sir, hope its addressed soon.

• Im no expert, i was just pointing out that AA needs a range circle in the game, just as the new thread added requesting strategic bombers to have higher ranges. As you may know, those planes cost resources. Strategic bombers should have a larger range than missiles, specifically to avoid them. I dont see any unit having advantage over V2 rockets and nukes, and think it would best be the Strategic bombers job to have advantage over those.

• Category : Game Balance critique I have had my Strategic bomber airforce nuked a number of times because they were heading back after bombarding a area, to refuel, and while refueling; they cant move. If the bombers had higher range, and stayed out of Missile range, they would not have been nuked, or hit by missiles. Strategic bombers should have a higher range, because the core design of a bomber is to have a large range, and bombard / carpet bomb cities far behind enemy lines. At one point, my…

• My total population is 1 Billion and 400 Million, if my maths does not fail me. I found that there is almost no point at all to capture empty provinces, ones with no resources and just population in them, with 0 victory points. I want to expand, out of necessity, but even if i did, my core provinces do not produce enough food, and any provinces i capture wont produce enough food to sustain themselves because morale is low. taking only 25% resources from captured territory ... and controlling lar…

• Someone recently made a point and argued that submarines have a Anti aircraft defence stat against naval bombers, his point was that submarines should not have a AA stat because they were basically submerged underwater almost always. I agree with this gentleman's post, you can find it here ->( submarines should not have air defense ) <- click this Uboats back in ww2 were armed with 1, or 2 auxiliary AA guns on the deck, as well as a ship to ship 8cm cannon ( i think ), uboats would usually cruis…

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from Bionoman: “In the modern era, military Jets and bombers Strictly *(DO NOT)* fly over other countries because of Radar and Missile, and they all have ranges. ” en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mole_Cricket_19 This bit isn't strictly true. Countless other examples e.g. Operation Rolling Thunder. ” well yeah, those battles involved destroying Sam batteries, ... i mean technology at the time could only go that far, missiles can be avoided with countermeasures and ch…

• AA units are not doing what their design meant them to do. AA is supposed to provide area interdiction from aircraft. Meaning airplanes should be kept away from entering an area that has Anti aircraft in it. What use is it to have anti aircraft guns and defences if they only defend 1 Tiny dot, and that being stacked units. Or only engage planes that literally patrol overhead. AA guns should, and must have a area range around it, that would engage enemy planes on sight. This is how AA guns work, …

• ive done all of the above mentioned steps. These are the first steps im taking. But it still doesnt help, the problem is when you capture a huge amount of land in a short period, the moral would be too low. And population would still need the full amount of food that same province produces. When the morale is at 25% on capture, the amount produced falls from standard 700 to like ... 300, and unfortunately, there are too many empty provinces that have population in them, that produce no resources…

• actually, the game has troops from 1956, and so that would mean that the Atom bombs would have been improved and placed onto Missile systems. If thats the case, then they could be launched from aircraft carriers. Atleast i think so.

• Im having issues with the 100 player map where i found that my largest problem is the population that i am annexing into my territories, i cannot sustain all of them with low morale as i invade other areas. The green territory belongs to me: 0c0b4f1d36993df37143e1887679282e.jpg How do i reduce my population? Do i have to nuke my own provinces? lol I think i will have to introduce mass killing to stop people from consuming this much food. 6f20f6dc3e5ee8eb45bd2be74920fa3d.pngI have bombarded prett…

• Coastal Defences

Bionoman - - Suggestions / Criticism

nice, now people can roleplay operation overlord. lol i would ;D I noticed that battleships are quite powerful in this game, perhaps this could make it a little more challenging to bombard coasts belonging to other players.

• eh, i was hoping this thread would get closed, and the other constructive one would stay up. Heres a link to the other thread with poll and more detail - AA range. click this -> ( Adding range to Anti air units. )