Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player Name: POL4R Country: Iran. Leaders Name: Ali Khamenei, since June 4,1989. Example: Political violence persisted in the wake of the legislative elections, with the presidential palace and other targets being hit by mortar fire. On March 12, the unsuccessful assassination attempt made on Saeed Hajjarian caused terror among the legislative board. Meanwhile, the extremists were repeatedly attacking and violently denouncing the reformists publications in the papers. As the violence grew worse,…

• SPEECH BUBBLE CONTEST!

POL4R - - General Discussions

imgur.com/a/VO4X0 48q8bW0.png My entry

• Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “it would be funny if we see 10 ton machines slowly falling with a parachute ” Most heavy tanks weighed in at more than 50 tons.

• Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from WayneBo: “And to take it further: Bytro should consider making 'secret' units a gold option. ” Mmmm, I don't think I really like that idea. It's reasonable, but 'secret' units also include commandos, railroadguns, and rockets (which were pretty common on the German side late in the war). Maybe have nukes be the gold option only. ” I agree with @purplepizza117, instead of making all of the secret units gold only, I think it would be more balanced to only hav…

• Odds of an insurrection?

POL4R - - Questions and Answers

The only provinces that will revolt are those that border another nation. Usually having around 2 units in each bordered province will prevent an uprising.

• Nerf vs. Buff

POL4R - - Suggestions / Criticism

Just a speculative poll, you don't have to answer if you don't agree with the options.

• Just a speculative poll.

• Nerf vs. Buff

In general, what unit type deserves to be stronger, or weaker? You have five votes (1 for each unit), use them wisely, and please don't spam a single unit type. Use 1 vote on each type. This is just to get an idea of what your opinions are on the different units.

• I don't think they need to be any more important than they are, as the are major choke points that experienced players can achieve a winning advantage with.

• Retreat!!

That seems like a good idea, as I often find myself not having the time to watch my army into the battle and pull them out if reinforcements show up through the fog. It would be useful to be able to save units that wont do any good in a fight and will be wasted, where as in real life, you could simply retreat and save a large number of men.

• I agree, I don't think that knowing whether or not an enemy is using gold would really have any negative effects on the game, and it would be nice to know when someone is using gold against you. However, one of the advantages of gold is that if you are a committed user, you are almost unstoppable, and casual users can get out of tight situations and recover with the help of gold. I think that introducing a way to find out when your enemy is using gold could put them at a disadvantage, or lead th…

• German weapons

POL4R - - General Discussions

Quote from Not A Communist: “Too complex for a free browser game, however being able to choose tank camo would be nice, maybe having a pick out of say 6 or so designs to put on a tank. Or maybe a tank will have a certain camo depending on where the tank is produced, if it's produced in North Africa it'll have a desert camo and so on. Edit 1: Perhaps having a certain camo would give you an advantage in a certain terrain. ” I completely agree, being able to chose weapon types would be far to compl…