Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• edit: misread, one sec

• Is there a timeline for when any of these updates will go live on the regular, non-pioneer games? I know that's a bit much to ask, just curious, or even an educated guess on how long it would be before any other changes are implemented would be appreciated Obviously many kinks still need to be worked out, but with the exception of a handful of units, I thought the new balance changes were a vast improvement over how they currently operate.

• Can we please get an announcement on the status of the Beta map? The server went down ~ Friday iirc, and the map has been frozen since. It actually got majorly bugged, time traveling all the way to day 35. Nobody has given an official explanation about it, many of the players are getting restless Much appreciated.

• The maps aren't showing up in the search - and I've been searching for one all day. I thought even if a map was full, it would just show up as zero slots. Even when I specify "Speed map - 1932 100 player" in the search settings, I see nothing.

• Password I was given does not work for me, have tried all caps, copy paste, etc, no luck

• If I find out a certain dirty birdy has been raiding the stock market before messaging people passwords, there will be hell to pay! Hell, I say! It might be a long winded plan that takes 20 days to execute, but believe me you!

• Just some advice, it looks like they are trying to sort the teams out by region. If you are going to pick a team and realistically expect to be approved, try to pick a nation that is in the general area of the other folks that are on that same team.

• Game name is the same (dig my rhyme?) Primary desire: Team 2, Papa New Guinea Secondary option (not preferred): Team 3, Japan.

• Feel free to send a message my way. I do not play historical maps. No "my way or the high way" attitude players please, I'm looking for mature folks that are willing to cooperate and communicate without stepping on each others' toes. Activeness is obviously important, I don't want someone who's likely to drop out or disappear for days.