Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Minute Men Alliance

Alpha_Zulu - - Recruitment Centre

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b1815175c8638c0cb81105f40 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b1815175c8638c0cb81105f40 [b][u]The Minute Men Alliance is looking to complete our roster with a few good players.[/u][/b] We are one of the newer alliances formed to compete in Call of War. We currently have about 5 spots left to fill our alliance member quota. As a newer alliance we are always looking to improve. Our alliance has a dedicated chat server for our members along with an alliance email. We are l…

• THE WOLF STATE

Im curious what makes a player professional? As it states in your description above.

• Woof Woof !!!!

• Minute Men Alliance

Alpha_Zulu - - Alliance Introductions

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b1815175c8638c0cb81105f40 Yup thats rite!! We are recruiting again. The Minute Men Alliance is looking for a good few players to complete our alliance roster. We are a rank based alliance. To be part of the Minute Men Alliance, You will need to be qualified. How does one become qualified you ask ? Great question, let me answer it for you. * First you will need to hold a rank no lower than Sargent. * Second your stats will need to be decent.( this will be reviewed o…

• Cant load my games

Alpha_Zulu - - Bug Reports and Issues

Again !!!! Im in the middle of a big battle and can not load my game ! For sure if my enemy can load his game i'm done for now !!! I just invested gold I bought into this match too. Please do something Cant load Game 1873084

• Help Im getting the crap blown out of my troops rite now Im guessing Game ID .1777113 .1777249 .1837916

• Here are my game ID's ( 177113) (1777249) (183916)

• Cant Load the Game

I can not load my games. Im hoping my enemies have it as well. I have 2 matches that are both over 40 days and at a win or lose point.

• Games not opening

Same here, looks like my games are found but not loading. It wont be long before Im wipe out due to this issue. 1 of my games is day 4 on a 100 player map.

• You can find our Alliance under the name Minute Men. Yes we have a live chat sever on Discord. Send your application ASAP as we are only accepting 6 more members. We will be at full capacity after that. Alpha_Zulu

• Pre-Plan Maneuver's

Alpha_Zulu - - Suggestions / Criticism

Sorry I was wrong you can do that LOL

• Pre-Plan Maneuver's

No I mean when your building tanks lets say. Before they are built it would be nice to have them go to a rally point even if I'm not online. Currently you cant do that.

• Pre-Plan Maneuver's

It would be great to set up rally points for new troops and equipment once they were built or made.

• The Minutemen alliance is looking for active players to join there new alliance. Alpha-Zulu

• We are a new alliance. Currently we are 9 strong. We have a chat sever set up for real time communications with more to come. We are seeking active players!!!!!! forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…b1815175c8638c0cb81105f40

• looking for an alliance

Hello, We are a new alliance.( Minutemen ) We would be happy to accept your application for membership. As a new alliance we are still creating structure and now would be a great time to be apart of this alliance. We currently have 9 members. We have just created a chat server on Discord for real time chat. More to come...... Alpha_Zulu

• Hello, I have sent out several messages to different people looking for help with my alliance issue. As of today I have had no response. For some reason people can not join my alliance nor can I invite new people to my alliance. I and they are getting a message that reads. " You cannot select a different player from the alliance league any more. Maximum unique player count has reached." Why am I getting this message? I only have 8 members including my self. I thought maximum members for an allia…

• I have 9 members in my alliance. When I try to invite someone or if someone tries to join. They get a message that reads. " You cannot select a different player from the alliance league anymore. Maximum unique player count has reached." I thought you were allowed up to 20 members in you'r alliance. Can any one tell me what is going on? Thanks Alpha_Zulu

• Minute Men

Alpha_Zulu - - Alliance Introductions

Soldjer325, I know for some reason I cant invite or take on new members. I only have 9 people in the alliance as of now. I am trying to find out what is up. When I do I will inform you first. Thanks Alpha_Zulu

• I have 9 members in my alliance. For some reason I cant invite any one else to my alliance or people who tried to join get the message that reads. "Maximum unique player player count has been reached." I also get this message when I try to invite someone. The other issue I seem to be having is that some of my members can not join the closed alliance match I have started. That message reads. " You cannot select a different player from the alliance league any more. Maximum unique player count has …