Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 288.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would suggest participating in the PL games. Here is the link to the sign up thread ->> June PL game The games are "gold free" and tend to be fought at a fairly competitive level. Not much drop out. Once a month. The folks in the PL group come from multiple alliances and will also do 'side games' with other folks in PL. Sign up for the next game and discover how much Mark ^^^ and I love to hate each other. 8-)

• For more variety on the battlefield!

F. Marion - - News

Good bye.

F. Marion - - News

Quote from GTER6: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from GTER6: “Quote from F. Marion: “Quote from GTER6: “ ” ” ” ” ... Same in the US election Facts beat the losers insults about what Trump done 5 years ago. People are not interested in fake insults they are more interested in facts that's why Trump won ” I don't come here to listen to folks talk about US elections, presidents or politics. Plenty of places on the internet for that. If you persist with this, do not expect another response.

F. Marion - - News

Quote from GTER6: “I'm in no way using any swear words or insulting anyone and them words are in the dictionary. I Said you can shut up if you want to bash units for your benefits.... ” Generally, telling someone to "shut up" is considered rude. Even insulting. Some might consider them "fighting words". I am going to guess that English is not your first language. If that is the case, the nuances might be less than obvious. We typically are more than happy to help folks get past language barriers…

• Can you tell us what you did to fix the problem? Sharing how things get fixed helps everyone.

F. Marion - - News

Quote from GTER6: “... I have just put an article wanting more advice on how to fix a food shortage problem and found my solution. ” Perhaps you should try an article on "How to Win Friends and Influence People". You definitely need some help with that.

• High Command bug

F. Marion - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Barrimann: “(I was sure I was doing it right, mutter, mutter.) {And he walked down the corridor, head bowed.} ” We have all been there. Many of us multiple times.

• @freezy I was told by a few others in the game that they also were dealing with "loading" screens for several hours around the time I was. We all appear to be back in the game however it obviously does not make it easy to participate in an active game with events like this. Thanks for checking. Hopefully whatever is causing this is identified and corrected.

• @freezy Game 1959045 (May PL) is not loading for me. Other games are loading fine on both my WinBox and my MacLand machines. I would appreciate it if this were treated with the highest possible priority. Thanks

• But do you have cookies? stormtrooper-with-cookies.jpg

• I would have gone with "Magnificent Gentlemen of Questionable Heritage" or MGQH.

• High Command bug

F. Marion - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from WiseOdin: “... An IC in one city would hold "dibs" on that iron and keep anything in the queue behind it that needs iron, from getting it. ” A handy feature when scrambling for resources to keep the lab rats busy. Queue up a L1 factory to stop the queue until you get the resources needed for the next research, then drop (or cancel) that factory. Effectively a pause button for all new construction.

• I was just thinking they need more lifeboats.

• Perhaps even just a "lock / unlock" button on the top bar for Gold inventory. At present, I refuse to buy gold since I am in a PL game and I don't want to be "that guy" that accidentally uses Gold in an honor game. This means the other 4 games I am in won't get any gold until I have finished the "honor" game. It is real easy to get in the habit of not buying Gold so I don't accidentally spend Gold. That is not in the best interest of Bytro. Either they can provide better controls to me for my Go…

• Impressive. I was not aware of the orange striping on Italian cruisers.

F. Marion - - News

Thanks for chasing this down, documenting it and bringing it back here. These are the bugs that will slip past the arcade players. I did wonder why my diesel boats just chewed up nuke boats. Hopefully this will fix it. Of course, they still have absolutely unrealistic AA values. Show me one class of nuclear submarines with AA capability. The point of the nuke plant is to not _have_ to be on the surface charging batteries and vulnerable to patrol aircraft and HK groups.

• sub visibility

F. Marion - - Questions and Answers

um, like I have this totally cool idea for a new unit. It would be a guy who stands next to my other guys and hands them ammo. The new guy would be really cheap to build but he can't fight much. any guy standing next to him gets to fire twice as fast. don't forget to upvote my post

• commandos limitations

F. Marion - - General Discussions

I cringe when I see Commandos making up more the 10% of any countries ground force. You can't just train folks to be commandos. There is a down select process that removes those who are not fit. The folks who wash out of the commando programs still are likely to excel in regular units. That tells you the difference in base skill levels between a commando unit and a regular unit. Problem is, that to get that level of basic skill and capability, you have to turn away a lot of folks who are not goo…

• "If the Person Appears Unresponsive: Shout to get the person’s attention, using the person’s name if it is known. If there is no response, tap the person’s shoulder (if the person is an adult or child) or the bottom of the person’s foot (if the person is an infant) and shout again, while checking for normal breathing. Check for Responsiveness and breathing for no more than 5-10 seconds." Did you call the unit by name?

• Lettuce all romaine together.