Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 127.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from NukeRaider33: “Sorry, has been discussed and it is not going to happen because CoW is a real time strategy game. Real time means that the game happens weather you are online or not. Sorry about that. ” Yep, you can take breaks if you want but the game will go on.

• Hunter-Killer Groups

BjorniXL - - Suggestions / Criticism

What would be the difference from the destroyers we already have? Those are specifically for anti-submarine warfare.

• I agree that some of these changes would have a great potential but most of them would probably be quite hard to implement...

• Alternate WW2

BjorniXL - - Roleplaying Threads

I don't have discord, but I would gladly take France!

• Has been discussed before. Not likely to happen.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “To show that you can engage disembarking units with any land force I have this screenshot of one infantry doing a good job on a disembarking tank. The trick is to make sure that your unit is within a few KM of the water's edge. If you can't zoom in enough to get the precise placement due to the "snap" of 10 pixels then press the Ctrl key to when giving the move command to disable the "snap" to target feature. ” As Vorlon said and showed, it is already possible. I do not se…

• Just a thought

BjorniXL - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I have no clue what message you are trying to convey.

• sound

I don't

• Quote from WayneBo: “A small suggestion for the OP: adblocker works against both CoW and S1914 adverts. ” I do have adblock turned on but it only prevents the ad itself to be displayed, there is still an empty window (with just the background texture, the same one as the one at the left and right sides of the forum) opening up every time...

• I know this has been requested before, but please, please implement a confirmation tab for using gold. I just had another one of these situations: I have a province where the morale is lower than usual, I want to know why. I therefore click on the "i" button next to the morale. But right before I click, the game decides it is time for an ad break, an ad appears at the right side of my screen, the whole window shifts to the left and tadaa, I just paid 500 gold to raise the morale up again. Withou…

• Team message groups

Quote from WayneBo: “There is no team chat channel, either. Except in Alliance vs Alliance games = the alliance channels. ” oops, yeah, you're right... there is for coalitions, and for some reason I thought there was one for teams as well, but they don't even get that

• Team message groups

I can't believe this hasn't been suggested yet (at least I never saw it) and I see so little inconvenients to this that this post will be really, really short for a suggestion, but why don't teams in team matches get the same kind of message group that coalitions get in normal matches? I mean sure, they get the team chat, but it is very unlikely everyone will be online at the same time and therefore nobody uses it. I don't think it should be too hard to code, so please, PLEASE add message groups…

• I am very sorry, but I will have to take back my candidature. In three weeks I will go away for multiple days and that would be quite annoying for the rest of my team. Great idea anyway, hope I can participate in another round if there will be any.

• Quote from kingjames244: “kinjames244 lvl 44 in game and spain italy or indochina and team 1 ” read the rules

• InGame name: BjorniXL, preferred country: Germany, preferred team: team 4 Do we get a private message when the game starts about the game number and password?

• Planes Vs Militia

BjorniXL - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Prefector: “I just had a situation where I had 5 fighters attack a lone infantry unit at 80% condition and do absolutly nothing to the infantry. Not sure how that can be explained, is that the "X-Factor"? where I attack and nothing happens?? This was my second pass on the infantry, in the first pass I dropped the infantry from 100% to 80%. Any insight would be great, thanks. ” Yeah, the X-factor determines how lucky you are with your attack. Fighters not being that good in ground atta…

• Planes Vs Militia

BjorniXL - - Bug Reports and Issues

You got unlucky with the mighty x factor. And I'm not talking about the TV show.

• Quote from Paramunac: “Planes are not blind. They reveal units around them, just like land or sea units. If you fly with them over or near enemy units, they will be seen, however, their view range is not graphically displayed. ” Exactly.

• Occupied Provinces

Those striped lines have always been there for non-core provinces...

• red flag

BjorniXL - - Questions and Answers

Rally points do not make your troops arrive at some same time, but make them go to the flag immediately after being produced. That way, if you produce a troop during the night, it will probably already be where you want it to be (for example at the front) when you wake up, instead of still being where it was produced and waiting for your orders.