Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fourth Sunday of Advent: Your favorite Unit?

Pat - - News

My favorite unit is: Gold. After I do the dishes and take out the trash I get my daily allowance which I use to buy gold so I can join games and insta build everything and send my stacks towards other players. Then I type lul, I steam roll you on turn 2 lul, I win

• Buff For Commandos

Pat - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “I have played both WoT and WT and I know for a fact that they irrelevant since neither of them have infantry. Plenty of people don't build other units too, doesn't mean they're crap. ” you're ridiculous. we were talking bout commandos, you brought up tanks in cities. I replied that taking a tank into urban combat is a death wish and yes, their values should be penalized for city combat and you come back with wot and wt irrelevant since no inf?? I regularly get my sh…

• Buff For Commandos

everything i said was right concerning commandos/. Ur wrong. why tf u talking bout tanks. again, tanks in city combat suck a long one. Obviously u never played wot or wt. your scenario with caves and windows, i give up, youre full of hot air sitting on your fat ass pretending to be a sherriff of woc which supposed to be a grand strat war game and youre talking bout caves and windows and a game that isn't even complete. good luck spec ops should get a buff in cities and include all aspects of spe…

• Buff For Commandos

Fair? As someone once said, u want fair, go to your local county fair, sit on a pony, go on a ride, pet a sheep Idk why u bringing up tanks when were talking bout commandos Yeah, drive a tank into urban combat, the values should be halved. It would be fair if commandos got buffed in cities. You can only build them in the capital, mountains are very limited on the map, cities arent. Buff in mountains represents specialized training, weapons, mobility. Same environment for cities. As it is now, it…

• Buff For Commandos

I'd like to see the progression in the tech tree, not be stuck w the same unit u get at the beginning. Their stats should increase w research in higher tiers. Also they get buff to mountains but less in cities. They could use buff in cities as well

• Allied tanks.

Pat - - Off Topic

Quote from comrade dave: “2Q== Cromwell tank ” great ride, def a keeper tier6 med in wot. had it forever!

• Allied tanks.

Pat - - Off Topic

Quote from comrade dave: “2Q== Cromwell tank ”

• so i reached lvl 4 inf.. looking at attack values.. at day 20.. .8 for attacking cities? meanwhile, med tank lvl2 at day 16 gets 1.1 attack for cities? 1.2 for lvl 3// then heavy tank lvl 1 gets 1.5? devs or anyone plays world of tanks, war thunder? taken a tank into a city?? or watch any war movie ever? tanks in urban combat? vs inf? turret traverse, reload time, vs inf troops carrying pzfausts, surrounding a tank? im just brain storming here.. but dont feel taking a tank into a city vs inf def…

• Ai build bug

Pat - - Bug Reports and Issues

Well, Conquered Greece. As stated before, only Partas province had a port but with no industry.. Built few destroyers, Hunted down that sub.. It was a stack of 5 subs! Had to look thru 20 pages in the paper, Athens did build industry and a port. So that would explain their subs, just dont remember seeing it on the map when only Patras had a port at the time when my BB got sunk by a sub

• lol, i convinced the other 2 players to push thru towards the wallet warrior turd..Simply, if they battle each other, theyll waste time and units, allowing the turd to build up and continue his sweep.. So we got ourselves 3v1 right now. We're sharing maps and all.. lol. Im curious how this one plays out, don't mind losing that one, as long as the high command gold spammer gets beat up, my starting spot was lame altough been acquiring resource rich provinces, in the end, I wont be able to match t…

• Simply, there should be a balance in maps. 10 map is ridic, i just joined a game and after 2 days, 3 out 10 remain. I got a bunk country in that one, thought i'd make it work, but lack or rares from the start hindered build/research.. meanwhile theres a high command turd spamming units sweeping across europe, so it's just a matter of time.. IMO, maps should be balanced for resources/units. (22 map is better) And wallet warriors should play other wallet warriors..That way they can talk trash to e…

• Ai build bug

hm thx, so ai trades units now? Well, there is no industry in that province, and hasnt been attacked to be damaged, so idk.. also, how is the battle 'round' calculated, once an hour? move troops vs other troops.. gets calculated offense v def and get a result for the battle? so if I move units from different provinces to one target and they arrive the same hour. are they calculated as a total or individually?

• Ai build bug

I parked a battleship outside of athens, doing some damage. Relog few hours later.. battleship sunk by a sub.. Well greece is controlled by ai, has only one province with port, infra and barracks.. submarine build requirement is port and industrial complex, so how tf, did they get a sub?